Home

YOU WANT A CHALLENGE....

This is a discussion on YOU WANT A CHALLENGE.... within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2008, 01:07 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 12
YOU WANT A CHALLENGE....

Guys, you want a challenge. Take any team and strip it down to low 70 level players, and build up through the draft. ALL your higher rated players trade away for picks or release them. By doing this, this will truly give you a challenge to rebuild a team.

The idea came when i was playing around with the 49ers in a game against Dallas. I put all 2nd string offensive lieman in and QB: O'Sullivan for the niners. The dallas defense ran through the niners lineman like they weren't there. O' Sullivan was sacked 5 times before the half. He is 5 of 11 for 45yds / 0TD / 0 Int / 45%. Dallas is kicking their butts 38-0 in the 3rd quarter.

I was pleased to see that a lower rated lineman will get man-handle by a higher rated defensive lineman. This was a good sign. I use to hate when a lower level guys can take on a higher level guy, ala Madden.

For those of you that find this game too easy, try this out. And those who play with the niners or Miami and are going 12-4, please try this and see.

Have fun.

P.S. no "comeback" AI in here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2008, 01:52 AM   #2
TCF
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: YOU WANT A CHALLENGE....

im already doing that with the chiefs
Old 08-25-2008, 03:05 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 9

That would be nice except I've done that and I threw for over 300 yards at a 61% clip with JT O'Sullivan throwing to nobody over a 70 overall in a game against the Cards.
Old 08-25-2008, 04:08 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 12

I going to take on Miami and strip the team down even more. I'm only going to build through the draft. The only time i will pick up FA is to fill my team, and the FA wil be low 70's players maybe even 60' rated players.

Whom ever wants to try this posts your stats after each game here and post the sliders you are using.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »