Home

Old 08-30-2008, 12:19 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
No Huddle?

Is there a way to activate this, or is it something tied to my philosophy? I've searched around all the menus I could and have been unable to find an answer.

That aside, this game is amazing. I never thought I could have so much fun not controlling the players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2008, 12:35 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: No Huddle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesymojo
Is there a way to activate this, or is it something tied to my philosophy? I've searched around all the menus I could and have been unable to find an answer.

That aside, this game is amazing. I never thought I could have so much fun not controlling the players.
It activates on its own....the problem is that you can't call audibles or change plays during it- On offense or defense. The patch is going to address this, and Dan Bekins already broke down how it's going to work: (man, I'm a human search engine tonight! )

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...73-post59.html
Old 08-30-2008, 12:44 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: No Huddle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesymojo

Howdy Jonesy,

The best that you can do, that I am aware of, until the patch, is go into your teams Philosophy. A few pages to the right, toward the bottom, it has No Huddle. You can set it to rarely, etc etc.

If anyone can add anything....

I hope this helps,

Peace=)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »