Home

Chiefs or Raiders?

This is a discussion on Chiefs or Raiders? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2008, 06:39 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Chiefs or Raiders?

You can also explain another team if u want but I want a team that will be a challenge and fun. And if it means anything, I'm probably going to start in the pre-season.

I can't decide on which team I wanna do a career with so I'd like it if some of you could give me an answer and an explanation

Last edited by TMacFrog; 09-30-2008 at 06:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2008, 06:43 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Chiefs or Raiders?

I'm currently work on a chiefs career, it's pretty easy to turn them around after making some trades and fa acquisitions. I went a respectable 9-7 records in the first season, and have started my 2nd season with a 30-14 win over the Iggles.
Old 09-30-2008, 06:56 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacFrog
You can also explain another team if u want but I want a team that will be a challenge and fun. And if it means anything, I'm probably going to start in the pre-season.

I can't decide on which team I wanna do a career with so I'd like it if some of you could give me an answer and an explanation

If you really want a challenge, try Miami. I'm 0-8 with them...lol. Tough team to turn around and most of the players don't know the playbook. I know i will be fired at the end of this season.

It would be nice if we could get atleast a 2 or 3 year contract like the old HC06. It gives us a chance to build a terrible team like Miami.
Old 09-30-2008, 07:12 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by claystone
If you really want a challenge, try Miami. I'm 0-8 with them...lol. Tough team to turn around and most of the players don't know the playbook. I know i will be fired at the end of this season.

It would be nice if we could get atleast a 2 or 3 year contract like the old HC06. It gives us a chance to build a terrible team like Miami.
i did a phins career before the patch and started in the offseason, don't really feel like doing them again.
Old 09-30-2008, 07:14 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by claystone

tell that to al davis, lane kiffin would love to hear how it should work : )
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2008, 07:23 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSlayer
tell that to al davis, lane kiffin would love to hear how it should work : )
Yeah, i was just watching NFL Network on Al Davis..
Old 10-01-2008, 01:58 AM   #7
Rookie

CurlyJefferson's Arena

OVR: 2

The Chiefs are a pretty easy team to rebuild. They don't have any big cap problems. There's Larry Johnson, who will kill your cap if you cut or trade him, but he's good enough to be your starter for awhile, so no need to get rid of him (although I did anyway). And aside from a couple positions, the Chiefs need everything, so it's fun to draft for them. The Raiders are probably more challenging if that's what you're looking for, but I haven't tried them so I don't know for sure. I know they went 0-16 my first year with the Chiefs, so they've got their share of problems. And I bet McFadden is fun to build around.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:23 PM   #8
Rookie

Oh i totally forgot to post chiefs or raiders in my haste to make fun of al davis

I went with the chiefs, they have good draft positions (they start with 1.5 and 1.17 i think), tony gonzalez is in his last contract year and you can trade him for some very nice picks such as the pats 1.7, and from there the entire draft is yours for the taking : )

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »