Home

A player from the CFL!

This is a discussion on A player from the CFL! within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2009, 07:40 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
A player from the CFL!

Hey guys...just wondering if anyone else has come across Arquan McGlockton in their careers. He is a wide receiver with phenomenal stats. He is a possession receiver though as his speed is only 89. His potential is low 90's and he is 28 and 6'1" 228lbs and has no avy picture...his picture on the roster is blacked out.

I am in week 12 and then this guy all of sudden pops up...I see the ticker flash something up about him and I got curious...the first roll through I thought it said Chester McGlockton (awesome former DL for the Raiders and Chiefs)...lol.

Anyway, if you do come across him...snatch him up from the free agent market asap...the guy has glue hands and literally catches everything thrown his way.

Cheers!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2009, 08:07 AM   #2
MVP

BrnwsBucksFanNC's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: A player from the CFL!

I had him pop up as a fa that wanted to join my team in the off season. But after his first season he wanted an outrageous contract to stay around, like 36 mil for 4 years, max incentives on everything and a 18 mil signing bonus. Never could get him to accept anything else, as soon as I countered him he would walk out of negotiations. Hope you have better luck keeping him.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:09 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 26

Which path?
Old 03-20-2009, 01:19 PM   #4
MVP

BrnwsBucksFanNC's Arena

OVR: 17

To be honest...I dont remember the path...it was the first time I played the game and it has not happened since. It occurred during training camp. I didnt know what the heck it was but it said he wanted to join my team. I have started over 2 or 3 times because of what I have learned messing around with the game and from reading the stuff on here and it has not happened again.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:31 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrnwsBucksFanNC
To be honest...I dont remember the path...it was the first time I played the game and it has not happened since. It occurred during training camp. I didnt know what the heck it was but it said he wanted to join my team. I have started over 2 or 3 times because of what I have learned messing around with the game and from reading the stuff on here and it has not happened again.
Awesome looking receiver, but he is too slow for my taste...I'll be slapping the Franchise Tag on him and then trading him...He will most likely grab me a 1st round pick and at the least a 2nd and 3rd.

Cheers!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2009, 05:35 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by samboz19
Awesome looking receiver, but he is too slow for my taste...I'll be slapping the Franchise Tag on him and then trading him...He will most likely grab me a 1st round pick and at the least a 2nd and 3rd.

Cheers!
He became available as a free agent in my 2nd season with KC before the draft. I tried to get him but SF outbid me and I was not willing to pay the $ for a guy that had not played a down and I had never scouted. He was one of the league leaders in his rookie year.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:27 PM   #7
Rookie

I found a guy in the second year of the english draft path, he is 29 with and a 1 year pro, but hasn't played... he's an absolute beast physical

He's a halfback named Perry Montgomery, and he has 98 learning, 99 dur, 96 speed, 98 acl, 99 agl, 72 str, 92 trucking, 99 elusiveness, 93 carry, 85 catch, 97 stiff arm, 95 spin move, 99 juke move, and 95 injury.

He only has 25 ball carrier vision, and I have a stacked backfield, but Cincinatti gave me a first and a third round pick for him.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:03 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 9

when this happened did shefter pop up and say something like "a CFL renegade has joined the NFL" or something like that?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »