Home

Brandon Marshall WTF??!!?

This is a discussion on Brandon Marshall WTF??!!? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2009, 04:39 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Brandon Marshall WTF??!!?

Marshall actually just came out as a free agent in my career. Year three, and there he was sitting there looking at me. I don;t remember ever seeing him as a FA before, but this thread made me pick him up.

Only one game into the season, but he looks pretty damn good after one game. I don't throw the ball all that much, and he still had 100 yards and a TD in the first half against the Vikings.
Old 06-13-2009, 05:44 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 2

In 2 seasons he was averaging well over 100 yards a game with a talented wr core and im playing a pass heavy west coast with Matt ryan at qb.

BUT Denver now has another WR who I dont recognize thats putting up the same numbers Marhsall was while he was there!

Sidenote year 3,4 the browns are dominating offensivly somehow... I'm talking anderson is tossing 4-5tds a week like its nothing... WTF
Old 06-13-2009, 05:50 PM   #19
WAT

Mr. Franchise's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlinton
In 2 seasons he was averaging well over 100 yards a game with a talented wr core and im playing a pass heavy west coast with Matt ryan at qb.

BUT Denver now has another WR who I dont recognize thats putting up the same numbers Marhsall was while he was there!

Sidenote year 3,4 the browns are dominating offensivly somehow... I'm talking anderson is tossing 4-5tds a week like its nothing... WTF
I've seen Anderson throw 5+ 5,500 YRD seasons, inluding a 6,000 YRD SEASON!!

Brandon Marshall + Derek Anderson = DYNASTY
Old 06-13-2009, 05:57 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

I just picked up Marshall in the offseason as the Chiefs. I know, trading with the enemy. I gave a 1st, 3rd, and 5th. It took a couple tries, but they finally caved. The draft was a little light at WR so I didn't mind giving up what I did.

I have yet to play a game with him.
Old 06-14-2009, 03:16 PM   #21
Rookie

coachchris's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlinton

Interesting I might have to get Marshall and try him out.

Since you say Denver has another receiver duplicating those numbers I wonder if Denver has a really good wr coach with everything maxed for wr making these guys so good. Has anyone played with Denver and noticed if their wr coach is great? Or maybe its Shanahan?

I have also noticed D Anderson have some good seasons. Do you know who the head coach is with him passing for 6000 yards?

I have noticed it seems wherever Gary Hamermill goes in year 2 the qb for that team just starts lighting it up. In one of my recent dynasty I noticed Jason Cambell was getting the player of the week every week with unbelievavble numbers I then went and looked and low and behold Hamermill was the head coach.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2009, 09:58 PM   #22
Rookie

bo4345's Arena

OVR: 4

It is Mike Shanahan and the denver playbook

I have a career with him as my head coach, every game I sim my 1st string wide out has at least 5-7 receptions 100+ yards and a touchdown(minimum).. Also he has maxed out developement skills for QB's and WR's, as well as the special skills for them.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:35 PM   #23
Rookie

coachchris's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo4345
It is Mike Shanahan and the denver playbook

I have a career with him as my head coach, every game I sim my 1st string wide out has at least 5-7 receptions 100+ yards and a touchdown(minimum).. Also he has maxed out developement skills for QB's and WR's, as well as the special skills for them.
Thanks, I thought that might have something to do with it.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:10 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Franchise
I'm just gonna give you the stats and let them speak.

2008: 98 REC. 1883 YDS. 24 TDS
2009: 133 REC. 2392 YDS. 30 TDS
2010: 124 REC. 2228 YDS. 30 TDS
2011: 139 REC. 2575 YDS. 26 TDS
2012: 144 REC. 2373 YDS. 34 TDS

MVP every year. My.....God.....
In my franchise...
Demitrius Williams WR for the Ravens
170 REC 2268yds 19 TDs

Just call me Sanchez

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »