Home

Off-season roster

This is a discussion on Off-season roster within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2010, 07:42 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 6
Off-season roster

Is there a way that you can start in the off-season, with set rosters so when the draft and FA happen, it's the same? like, if u pick the bengals, and you start in the off-season, once everything has passed and you get to pre-season, u will have all the normal picks/FA's? (rivers, simpson, odom etc)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2010, 08:11 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: Off-season roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals9
Is there a way that you can start in the off-season, with set rosters so when the draft and FA happen, it's the same? like, if u pick the bengals, and you start in the off-season, once everything has passed and you get to pre-season, u will have all the normal picks/FA's? (rivers, simpson, odom etc)
I don't think so. If you start in preseason with the roster update, you can get the draft picks and I think free agents on the teams that signed/drafted them, but not if you start in off-season.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:16 AM   #3
Rookie

hawkeye2188's Arena

OVR: 21

If you start in the off-season you have to do everything manually which im sure you could do. Just look online at who they drafted that year, and any major FAs.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:24 PM   #4
Pro

edward_1385's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Very unlikley, that all other teams would follow that... You may be able to do it for ur team, but then again if u want the same roster they have in real life then it would be best to start from the pre-season...
Old 01-14-2010, 08:54 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
I don't understand why you would want to do this - if you want to have all the normal picks/FAs, just start in preseason. The whole point of starting in the offseason is so you can do differently than the team did, otherwise just start in preseason.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »