Home

boar jackson, jelani okoye or LeMarcus Taylor?

This is a discussion on boar jackson, jelani okoye or LeMarcus Taylor? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2010, 07:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
boar jackson, jelani okoye or LeMarcus Taylor?

i am at the boar jackson draft and im playing as the broncos and it was a magical passing season for me i started the season by trading jay cutler to 49ers for a 1st round pick and alex smith which was the best thing i have ever done becuase alex threw for 4300 yards and 51 TD passes in 12 games but the bigger suprise is that my back up tyler thigpen in 4 games threw for 1300 yards and 17 TD passes. my WR brandon marshall ended the season with 2300 yards and 34 reciving TD's. no joke, but the only problem is i basically sold my RB's for picks at the begining of the season so i was stuck with some horrible rookie RB and all of my backs got injured so i had to use a WR and on 230 carrys he only had 105 yards rushing and 0 TD's but my other back had -7 so my teams rushing wasnt even 100 yards and i was wondering who i should draft

my record that season was 11-5 and i lost my 1st playoff game becuase tyler thigpen threw 6 TDs and had 4 rushing yards in the game
SO CLOSE!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2010, 08:00 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: boar jackson, jelani okoye or LeMarcus Taylor?

Well Boar is the #1 or #2 pick so you woul dneed to give up alot to trade up enough to grab him. He also isn't the mpst durable back. There are plenty of good backs in that draft I was the last one I just did, it is Jack English path loaded. You can find a back easily in that draft. I trhink Okoye is in the next draft after Boar.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:36 PM   #3
Rookie

i have the 1st and 2nd overall picks in the draft and the only thing i could upgrade other than RB is CB and DT
Old 03-09-2010, 08:37 PM   #4
Rookie

haha those are the only picks i have in the draft
Old 03-09-2010, 11:26 PM   #5
Rookie

fahrenheit's Arena

OVR: 7

I would take jackson with the first and keep trading down until you can get another 3 or 4 picks.

Jackson's fast and really elusive, but he is really injury prone so you should try and put him in a two back rotation to make sure he is as healthy as possible.

I've had him and he will put up two 200 yard games and then miss 5 due to injury.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2010, 11:35 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 26

LeMarcus Taylor, hands down. Boar is good, but he has a sub-par injury rating. Jelani Okoye is a good power back, but Trucking really is his strong point. Lemarcus Taylor is a franchise running back, and all of his attributtes cap at 95+.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:23 AM   #7
Rookie

i have a trainer that is the best you can get tho like every skill and special skills are max out and is the best ever so im not sure if boar would get hurt or not and im not sure about the huge contract
Old 03-10-2010, 12:37 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 26

I'd wait for Taylor, unless Jackson slips out of the top 8 (a long shot at best) Here's the Balanced potentials for the best RBs in this class:

Spoiler

The best Rbs in the next draft, with their Balanced potentials:

Spoiler

Last edited by Mike3207; 03-10-2010 at 12:46 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »