Home

Old 07-01-2010, 10:48 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
Icon7 Ultimate Staff

Well I've developed a super star coach many times so this time I went the opposite route.

I started as Hal Opheimer who is sickly awesome and after one year with the Pats I left the team and took over the 1-15 Panthers to see if how quickly a great coach could turn around a bad team. I dumped a bunch of salary and had 50 and 60 million available under the cap over the next 2 seasons, which made FA fun. In FA I targeted older top o-linemen since I won't need to sign them to long deals, but they will protect my young QB.

The staff I'm putting together is sick. I have Chris Staymates at OC, Josh Looman as QB coach, my other coaches are 60+ I found an awesome GM in Bob Corsetti.

After my first year which I went 5-11 with a very young team I did a bunch dealing and I have 3 1st round picks in the upcoming draft #'s 3,6,21. I'm targeting my QB Alex Hurst, and possibly Boar Jackson, I have Ozzie Jones but when Boar is healthy he is unstoppable. My current Qb Noah Wyoming will either be dealt or regulated to back-up and traded next season. If I need to I will trade up to get Hurst who will be the perfect QB for my West coast scheme, I will but I think he will slide to #3.

I've never had assistants, nor a GM this great before. It shouldn't take too long for the Panthers to be a Dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2010, 11:52 AM   #2
Rookie

cloudedskate's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Ultimate Staff

Bob Corsetti is amazing because he's got full potential for every skill. He's the best GM in the game. I have had him a few times before and if you can max out every skill, you'll never have to worry about getting good talent again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »