Home

The intensity is the best part of the game...

This is a discussion on The intensity is the best part of the game... within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2011, 11:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
The intensity is the best part of the game...

My 9-5 49ers took on the 13-3 Saints in the wild card game. I won the division to make the playoffs.
Anyhow, going into the fourth it's tied 21-21.
Brees throws a TD pass of 9 yards to Avery.
Hall kicks a 23 yard FG (almost made that TD)
So we are down 31-21 with 5 minutes...
I drive down all the way to the 24. It's fourth and one and I decide to run a QB sneak instead of a FG, which I failed. We later get the ball back with 2:45 left on the clock. D.Stallworth gets a 78 Yard pass (including shedding 4 tackles covering the whole field from left to right) from Flacco and the extra point was good . 2:01 left and we failed a onside kick while down 31-28. They drive and get a 47 yard FG with 1:13 left. We get the kickoff return for 35 yards! 54 seconds left and Dante catches the ball right before getting knocked out of bounds.
Later it's 4th and 20 at their 30 with one second to go...I throw it right and Dante catches it one handed while falling down in the back of the endzone and we win 35-34
I love this game for all the suspense!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2011, 12:06 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: The intensity is the best part of the game...

I know what you mean. In the NFC Conference Championship I was getting beat all game long on the road in the rain in TB when Mike Zazzali staged a huge come back in the 4th hitting Aundray Bender on a long 45 yard TD with only 10 seconds to go in the game to put me behind by one. Since i felt lucky with the comeback I didn't want OT so I went for 2. TB defense is amazing but Zazzali is a beast. So I called the QB blast play in the spread option and the Z man delivered the game winning conversion to send my Panthers to the Super Bowl.
Very intense, things like that never happen in Madden.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:18 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Oh nice man. Zazzi does seem like a beast with his stats.
And I just supersimmed and lost to the 15-1 Bucs 31-10 XD Oh well a fun year with a horrible team.
Old 03-24-2011, 10:44 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattalionBlazer
Oh nice man. Zazzi does seem like a beast with his stats.
And I just supersimmed and lost to the 15-1 Bucs 31-10 XD Oh well a fun year with a horrible team.
Yeah there is no one like him. With the motivator special skill he is 99 across the board. In game he plays faster than his 85 speed, and he has a huge burst. Strength wise he runs over guys and he normal isn't sacked by the first guy coming through. I do believe he is my favorite player in the entire game, with Marquan Adams a close second.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »