Home

Luke Rambis (top rated QB in the sweetney path)

This is a discussion on Luke Rambis (top rated QB in the sweetney path) within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2011, 11:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 8
Luke Rambis (top rated QB in the sweetney path)

Is he any good? For my Ravens dynasty (follow it in the forum) i just finished my preseason and will start the regular season tomorrow. My starting qb is Troy Smith, but he doesn't really fit my offense. Im hoping he can manage a year or two, but I dont really see him as my qb of the future. Would Rambis be a more reliable QB in a vertical passing system, or is there any other QB who would be a better fit in the draft? If there aren't in the next 1-2 years in the draft I'll trade for one..but would rather build through the draft. thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2011, 02:05 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Luke Rambis (top rated QB in the sweetney path)

I never had Smith but I played against him a lot. He drives me crazy. Just when I start to feel like I've figured out how to stop the Ravens, he runs for a couple of 1st downs and has me scratching my head again!

He's put up some awesome numbers during my career. He throws for 4000 yards a year and has won at least one SB for Baltimore. All that and I think his OVL Rating has stayed at 86 during my ten seasons.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »