Home

need a college OC

This is a discussion on need a college OC within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2011, 02:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
need a college OC

I am probably gunna regret it, but I'm playing as the Broncs with Michael Turner and Ray Rice giving me the top rushing offense. And, I know it'll be a challenge, but Biff Below is coming up in the draft, and I want to try to use him. But I won't if I can't use a college offense. So, how, when, who should I. Get, coach wise? Most college coaches go straight to HC,, so who can I get, use their offense, and try to bring the college attack into the NFL?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2011, 02:36 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: need a college OC

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3df0x102
I am probably gunna regret it, but I'm playing as the Broncs with Michael Turner and Ray Rice giving me the top rushing offense. And, I know it'll be a challenge, but Biff Below is coming up in the draft, and I want to try to use him. But I won't if I can't use a college offense. So, how, when, who should I. Get, coach wise? Most college coaches go straight to HC,, so who can I get, use their offense, and try to bring the college attack into the NFL?
Well, if you didn't create a custom playbook at the start using College Attack as base playbook, it's going to be pretty hard to get that playbook. Luke Watterson from UCLA uses that playbook, but the best thing you can do is substitute some College Attack plays from your plays by giving up control when you hire him.If you really want a college playbook, choose it at the start when you create your coach.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »