Home

Kick-Off And Punt Return Masters

This is a discussion on Kick-Off And Punt Return Masters within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2012, 02:24 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Kick-Off And Punt Return Masters

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarek
I'm currently using Jamarion Bellows. He seems pretty good. However, I haven't returned anything for a TD yet.

How many return TDs do you normally see per season?
In my Chargers career, Darren Sproles gets me one or two kick returns for td's and have only had one punt return for a td. Not sure how much that would increase if I gave my special teams coach the kick and punt returning special skill.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:22 PM   #10
Rookie

bblack1207's Arena

OVR: 1

Actually That Boost Makes A Difference. I Gave The Coast The KR/PR Skill And Hester, Avery, And Sproles Just Stepped Up Big Time. Skill Points Also Accumulated Fast For The Other ST Skills. For 3 Games That Went Into Over-Time, We Won The Toss And Hester Ran the Opening Kick-Off Back For 6 Each Time, Thus Ending The Game. Timely, Strange, But Amazing.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:50 AM   #11
Rookie

Thanks for the info on how great the ST Return special skill is. I should have enough skill points in 3-4 more games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2012, 11:30 PM   #12
Banned

english path jamelle lucas and qusean mack can return very well but only should be used there if they wont be starting soon. Kind of a waste to use them there but they do damage, especially in crunch time.
Old 11-22-2012, 02:08 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblack1207
Actually That Boost Makes A Difference. I Gave The Coast The KR/PR Skill And Hester, Avery, And Sproles Just Stepped Up Big Time. Skill Points Also Accumulated Fast For The Other ST Skills. For 3 Games That Went Into Over-Time, We Won The Toss And Hester Ran the Opening Kick-Off Back For 6 Each Time, Thus Ending The Game. Timely, Strange, But Amazing.
After purchasing the KR/PR SS, I have not had the success that you have but have improved, Sproles has 2 kickoff returns for TD's in 4 games. He had 2 his entire first season playing every game and one playoff game. This SS is a great way to add some points on the board and is recommended to all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »