Home

How much are you guys paying Rivers?

This is a discussion on How much are you guys paying Rivers? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2012, 03:00 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: How much are you guys paying Rivers?

On bit of a side note here, Andre Woodson went undrafted! I really flipped when I saw him undrafted, a QB with a 90+ potential waiting for a bid. According to mock drafts someone posted, Woodson goes in early third or very early fourth round (4th rd pick 2). I signed him even though I have Brady. But, alas, I think my PS3 optical drive is going or something is amiss. I can load the game and get into my career but it freezes at the loading screen when trying to start the game. Fortunately I also have the game on an Xbox 360, but I will have to rebuild both defense and offense playbooks.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

sim or supersim the game if you can. i have problems the first preseason game of the season every once in awhile. usually once i get past that game i'm ok. if that's not your problem, i wish you good luck with it. i'm pretty sure that hc09 is available for digital download for like $5, but if you've already got it on 360, I don't know why you'd bother downloading it again for another $5 on ps3.

I will bet you money that whoever posted about andre going in the 3rd round made the mistake of scouting the hell out of him. The computer does watch who you scout. I've seen it time and time again. if they see you scout the same "nobody" on senior all star, combine, pro day, and individual workout, they'll do the same. I never scout anybody I know to be a sleeper (aside from pro days) for that reason, -unless- I want the cpu teams to pick them for some reason... which is rare, the only time I can think that comes to mind is scouting jack english and kelly james to purposely push dane morrow (one of my favorite QBs in any path) further down the board.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:06 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarecrow
sim or supersim the game if you can. i have problems the first preseason game of the season every once in awhile. usually once i get past that game i'm ok. if that's not your problem, i wish you good luck with it. i'm pretty sure that hc09 is available for digital download for like $5, but if you've already got it on 360, I don't know why you'd bother downloading it again for another $5 on ps3.

I will bet you money that whoever posted about andre going in the 3rd round made the mistake of scouting the hell out of him. The computer does watch who you scout. I've seen it time and time again. if they see you scout the same "nobody" on senior all star, combine, pro day, and individual workout, they'll do the same. I never scout anybody I know to be a sleeper (aside from pro days) for that reason, -unless- I want the cpu teams to pick them for some reason... which is rare, the only time I can think that comes to mind is scouting jack english and kelly james to purposely push dane morrow (one of my favorite QBs in any path) further down the board.
I prefer the PS3 controller so paying five bucks for a download would be fine. I'm not sure what you mean by a digital download. Can you explain and tell me where/how this can be done, and if I could get the patch?

Forgot to mention it's first game of regular season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2012, 08:40 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

PSN has an online store (accessed through the ps3 directly) that sells games that download directly to your hard drive.

I'm pretty sure I remember HC09 being an option to purchase there, however I haven't been on there in a good while. I'm don't upgrade my ps3's firmware, which means I'm not allowed on PSN anymore.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:09 AM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs844224
I remember this post from Demonolith on the difference between 1-8 and 1-9 from way back when:
The example you gave from that post is just his experience. The difference in salary between being picked 7th or 8th is not always as he says. LOLB Mayo was picked 8th and his salary was just 300K short of number 7 pick Rivers. Mayo has 5 years at 34.7 million, and Rivers has 5 years at 35 million.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarecrow
PSN has an online store (accessed through the ps3 directly) that sells games that download directly to your hard drive.

I'm pretty sure I remember HC09 being an option to purchase there, however I haven't been on there in a good while. I'm don't upgrade my ps3's firmware, which means I'm not allowed on PSN anymore.
The game is not available there anymore.
Old 02-04-2016, 11:05 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

Picked him at #5...$50 millions for 5 years...OUCH!!!

Had like $65 millions to spend in Salary Cap. Guess I should have spent tons of those money in Free Agency.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »