Home

Old 09-07-2005, 04:38 PM   #9
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: 2k6 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmbirney
hey just post your roster in this thread, it would be alot easier than pm-ing or whatever you're doing. I you don't want to post them, then i'd appreciate the update as well.
I was about to ask how I can do that. I would like to post the save. Now I am working on lineups and fixing numbers at the moment. So what I will post will just be with (hopefully) all the player movement since July 31st. No ratings edits or anything and only Crosby and Ovechkin created but without editing their randomly assigned ratings (which are too high I think). If anyone is interested in this I just need to know how the file can be posted here.
Old 09-07-2005, 06:41 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

cant wait for rosters so i can start my franchise
Old 09-07-2005, 06:42 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 12

I'm interested in your roster update also. I Can't start a franchise until a up to date roster update is obtained.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2005, 07:01 PM   #12
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Man, every time I think that I m done I find a signing that slipped my mind. Totally forgot about the Isbister trade to Boston. Geez, I hope I have it almost down if I forgot anything (which I'm sure I have) please let me know. And to reiterate I haven't fixed the lineups or edited any players (with the exception of the retired Stevens and Damphousse) this is an update solely for transactions. A definite work in progress.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NHL2K6_Sept07Ros.zip (254.1 KB, 67 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters »