Home

NEW OLD GEN EA NHL EDITOR COMING SOON

This is a discussion on NEW OLD GEN EA NHL EDITOR COMING SOON within the NHL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2023, 02:32 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NEW OLD GEN EA NHL EDITOR COMING SOON

Hi - Some of you may know me for my NHL 2k10 modding attempts, and some of you may have seen me on the Legacy modding discord run by a guy called Octo and others.

For around 6-8 months now I've been working with a developer to create a new editor tool with more features than NHL view for editing old gen NHL games. This is by no means a moan about NHL view its an amazing tool that's inspired my work. I am now pleased to announce that the new NHL editor I am working on will soon be up for download. One of the cool unique features of this editor is being able to add players AND edit ALL CAREER STATS which older editors couldn't do. The developer I've worked with on this has been amazing his work is sensational and he's put in so many long hours and over coming lots of issues. I've been blessed to find someone as gifted as him to run this project.

Here's a screenshot to share with the community. I do hope to have a website up and running eventually!

I would love to develop something like this for NHL 2k8 and NHL 2k10 eventually.

MORE TO COME SOON!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2023, 04:31 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NEW OLD GEN EA NHL EDITOR COMING SOON

Great work and many thanks!!! If it possible for 2k9 would be great.
Old 03-09-2024, 08:18 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NEW OLD GEN EA NHL EDITOR COMING SOON

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzzUK
Hi - Some of you may know me for my NHL 2k10 modding attempts, and some of you may have seen me on the Legacy modding discord run by a guy called Octo and others.

For around 6-8 months now I've been working with a developer to create a new editor tool with more features than NHL view for editing old gen NHL games. This is by no means a moan about NHL view its an amazing tool that's inspired my work. I am now pleased to announce that the new NHL editor I am working on will soon be up for download. One of the cool unique features of this editor is being able to add players AND edit ALL CAREER STATS which older editors couldn't do. The developer I've worked with on this has been amazing his work is sensational and he's put in so many long hours and over coming lots of issues. I've been blessed to find someone as gifted as him to run this project.

Here's a screenshot to share with the community. I do hope to have a website up and running eventually!

I would love to develop something like this for NHL 2k8 and NHL 2k10 eventually.

MORE TO COME SOON!

Hey, any news on this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K »