Home

Official Gaming Deals Thread

This is a discussion on Official Gaming Deals Thread within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-08-2017, 02:22 PM   #6641
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Official Gaming Deals Thread

Seen a lot of deals coming in the next few weeks. I am mostly thinking of getting an Xbox One S (no need for the X) just for PUBG coming out in December. Looks like PUBG coming to PS4 is in a standstill, so I might jump on one of the deals (seen 179-189 for Xbox One S). It is similar to the jump I made for a PS3 to get MLB The Show once Xbox lost their baseball game. Seems that the price range sale for the One S is a good deal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2017, 12:05 AM   #6642
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by esdot404
Seen a lot of deals coming in the next few weeks. I am mostly thinking of getting an Xbox One S (no need for the X) just for PUBG coming out in December. Looks like PUBG coming to PS4 is in a standstill, so I might jump on one of the deals (seen 179-189 for Xbox One S). It is similar to the jump I made for a PS3 to get MLB The Show once Xbox lost their baseball game. Seems that the price range sale for the One S is a good deal.

I wouldn’t PUBG coming to the PS4 is at a stand still. It’s most definitely coming, my guess is that at worst it comes out next Christmas (and Xbox gets a full year of exclusivity) but I’m expecting earlier than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-10-2017, 04:48 PM   #6643
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

Saw this posted, no idea the significance of the colors as it pertains to this spread sheet.

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?...L_uDN8i5-BVon0
Old 11-10-2017, 07:48 PM   #6644
Crunchy

Mabster's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Saw this posted, no idea the significance of the colors as it pertains to this spread sheet.

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?...L_uDN8i5-BVon0
Green is lowest price, yellow is higher, and red is highest.

Old 11-11-2017, 10:09 PM   #6645
All Star

Not sure if I am going to like buy any thing or not for games or movies or really any thing for black Friday but I do have 2 questions for people. 1. When do you guys think BB will do there buy 2 games get 1 free thing and also do you guys think BB will do that like spend 100 with Visa checkout save 25 thing any time soon?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2017, 10:16 PM   #6646
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
Not sure if I am going to like buy any thing or not for games or movies or really any thing for black Friday but I do have 2 questions for people. 1. When do you guys think BB will do there buy 2 games get 1 free thing and also do you guys think BB will do that like spend 100 with Visa checkout save 25 thing any time soon?

To answer your questions, no idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-11-2017, 10:56 PM   #6647
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
Normally their B2G1F has been on used games, at least around Black Friday.

I'd love that other promotion. They did it twice last year (well, once around BF and once in February), and both times they ended it prematurely because of how great of a deal it was.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 11-11-2017, 11:30 PM   #6648
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Normally their B2G1F has been on used games, at least around Black Friday.

I'd love that other promotion. They did it twice last year (well, once around BF and once in February), and both times they ended it prematurely because of how great of a deal it was.
I don't remember it being on used games thought for sure it was on new games just like target. I think they may have even done the other thing 3 times. I got in on that action and saved a lot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »