Home

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag

This is a discussion on Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-06-2014, 06:10 PM   #801
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag

In the beginning Ade tells you to make sure you spend money upgrading your ship instead of upgrading all weapons for yourself.

It's a well advised tip because it helps a ton. Taking down bigger ships becomes pretty easy

Galaxy Note 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2014, 07:45 PM   #802
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32

Since I knew what was coming, on my 2nd playthrough attempt, my rule was I cleared out each segment of the map before going on in the story to a new segment. As I was going around for the uncharted chests and animus pieces, I attacked anything that was carrying metal. That always ensured that I had money and resources for upgrades, and it never felt like I was grinding.

It also helped that the ships and Kenway's Fleet cities I had cleared in my other save carried over. I started out with access to lucrative trade routes right off the bat.

Last edited by ImTellinTim; 03-06-2014 at 07:49 PM.
Old 03-10-2014, 03:13 PM   #803
Supporter

SlimKibbles's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabster
Each legendary has a strength and a weakness. They aren't all the same and might require a different strategy for each. Figure out it strength and steal clear, find its weakness and exploit it. Example, one of them is heavily armored on the sides. Put some broadsides into the stern though and she sleeps with the fishes.

Took down all of the legendary ships. The only one I really had trouble with was El Impoluto in the upper left area of the map. The others didn't take me nearly as long to defeat. Had I started with, or even checked, one of the other ships instead of that one, I may never have frustratedly posted in here about it to begin with. Lol
NCAA Football: Miami Hurricanes
NHL: Calgary Flames

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"The wisest men follow their own direction." - Euripides
Old 03-19-2014, 12:10 AM   #804
Banned

OVR: 0

So I finally got around to playing Freedom Cry. Part of me wonders if Ubisoft based Adewale on Robert Freemans version of Catcher Freeman.
Old 12-02-2014, 03:09 PM   #805

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

I finally got around to beating this game and I've run into a glitch relating to trophies. I've beaten the game yet for some odd reason the trophies for completing sequences 8/12/13 wont pop yet the trophies for beating sequences 9/10/11 did, am I missing something? Furthermore, is sequence 13 just the video that plays at the end? I didnt realize I had beaten the game and then all of a sudden it was over. I feel like I'm missing something but have no clue what and to top it off I have no idea why these trophies arent popping even when I've beaten the game and seen the end credits. Any ideas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2014, 08:07 AM   #806
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
I finally got around to beating this game and I've run into a glitch relating to trophies. I've beaten the game yet for some odd reason the trophies for completing sequences 8/12/13 wont pop yet the trophies for beating sequences 9/10/11 did, am I missing something? Furthermore, is sequence 13 just the video that plays at the end? I didnt realize I had beaten the game and then all of a sudden it was over. I feel like I'm missing something but have no clue what and to top it off I have no idea why these trophies arent popping even when I've beaten the game and seen the end credits. Any ideas?
I had problem with xb1 achievements popping too. I am not as far as you, but I had the same issue and I un installed and started completely over and it's been fine since.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk
Old 12-03-2014, 07:19 PM   #807

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
I had problem with xb1 achievements popping too. I am not as far as you, but I had the same issue and I un installed and started completely over and it's been fine since.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk
Problem is I just beat the game and don't really wanna play the entire game over just to get the trophies for the last 2 sequences. I guess I'll just ignore it not like trophies give me anything other then a number I suppose.
Old 07-14-2017, 01:39 PM   #808
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Started a replay this week and it's still so fun. It was the first game I bought when I got my PS4. Love living the life of a Pyrate!
#WeAreND

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »