Home

Nier: Automata (PS4/PC)

This is a discussion on Nier: Automata (PS4/PC) within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2017, 06:29 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
re: Nier: Automata (PS4/XB1/PC)

Playable demo is good. So good in fact that im now going to buy it where as before the demo, I wasn't even interested in the game.

More games, especially the niche titles like Nier Automata would do better if there was an actual playable demo.

Nier 's first review scored a 39/40 by Japanese magazine Famitsu. Will definitely be a highly rated game. Whether or not that translates to more sales remains to be seen but hopefully it does.
Old 02-15-2017, 05:49 AM   #10
MVP

Americas Team's Arena

The game looks amazing, wish I had a PS4, I will get one soon though.
Old 02-16-2017, 04:45 AM   #11
MVP

Picci's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel77733
Playable demo is good. So good in fact that im now going to buy it where as before the demo, I wasn't even interested in the game.

More games, especially the niche titles like Nier Automata would do better if there was an actual playable demo.

Nier 's first review scored a 39/40 by Japanese magazine Famitsu. Will definitely be a highly rated game. Whether or not that translates to more sales remains to be seen but hopefully it does.
I agree.

Thoroughly enjoyed the demo. Loved the art work, the combat, the music, and the controls were excellent. The dialogue between the 2 characters seemed awkward but that's maybe because they're droids? Anyways, seems like a good story is in there. Don't know when I'll be able to play this but its now on my radar.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2017, 06:49 PM   #12
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I just wanted to say that if anyone finds themselves with some extra trade in value or just wants to try something new, Nier: Automata came out today and it's a really fantastic varied action game (provides multiple types of action, transitions between different styles as you play) with some RPG elements as well.

Last time I checked it was sitting at a 90 on Metacritic.

I know it is super busy right now with huge AAA titles recently released, and more coming in the next few weeks, but just saying it's a great PS4 game, also has some nice image quality boosts if you have a Pro.

Not saying I think you all should just run and buy it immediately, just give it a look if you haven't yet. I think the demo is still available on PSN?

Obviously it just came out and I haven't dived in deep yet but from what I understand the story is top notch on top of the awesome game design

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 03-07-2017, 08:16 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
I just wanted to say that if anyone finds themselves with some extra trade in value or just wants to try something new, Nier: Automata came out today and it's a really fantastic varied action game (provides multiple types of action, transitions between different styles as you play) with some RPG elements as well.

Last time I checked it was sitting at a 90 on Metacritic.

I know it is super busy right now with huge AAA titles recently released, and more coming in the next few weeks, but just saying it's a great PS4 game, also has some nice image quality boosts if you have a Pro.

Not saying I think you all should just run and buy it immediately, just give it a look if you haven't yet. I think the demo is still available on PSN?

Obviously it just came out and I haven't dived in deep yet but from what I understand the story is top notch on top of the awesome game design
Enjoyed the demo but with Horizon, Wildlands and a backlog, I decided to pass on buying. However, GameFly shipped it out to me yesterday. Second month in a row where I have an empty slot and only one game in my Q and had it shipped out to me. Next month will be Yooka Laylee. See if it works three months in a row.

As for when I play the game? Who knows? LOL. After Horizon, it's GRW. So maybe April since SGW3 was delayed.

On a side note - can a moderator change the title to NieR: Automata (PS4/PC)? Thanks.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:59 AM   #14
MVP

Picci's Arena

OVR: 7

Going to pick this up when I get MLB The Show in 2 weeks. Figure I play this when I want to do some serious ***-whopping..

Here's the launch trailer;

Spoiler
Old 03-10-2017, 01:02 AM   #15
Don't Trust Influencers

ChubbyBanana's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Nier: Automata (PS4/XB1/PC)

Renamed Thread Title to prevent some Confusion about it's existence.

This game is looking good, and hopefully I can play it when I find the time.

Twitch Stream
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2017, 10:30 AM   #16
Banned

Re: Nier: Automata (PS4/XB1/PC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBanana
Renamed Thread Title to prevent some Confusion about it's existence.

This game is looking good, and hopefully I can play it when I find the time.
Nice but should remove the "XB1" aspect since the game is a PS4/PC exclusive.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »