Home

Sniper Elite 4 (XB1/PS4/PC)

This is a discussion on Sniper Elite 4 (XB1/PS4/PC) within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2017, 10:39 AM   #41
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
re: Sniper Elite 4 (XB1/PS4/PC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormyhog
Game will be getting PS4 Pro enhancements & directX12 on PC. https://www.videogamer.com/news/snip...-12-on-ps4-pro
Dang, I may now have to get this but seriously need to quit buying games and get my 4K tv already, LOL

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2017, 01:18 PM   #42
MVP

Picci's Arena

OVR: 7

I've dropped out of the Ubi camp regarding their 2 upcoming releases and seriously thinking about this game as its replacement. Scores are looking decent across the board too.
Old 02-13-2017, 01:59 PM   #43
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

This game has always been one of my favs. Just preordered today after watching the MP stream. Have always loved the Sniper MP of this game. I hate playing as a sniper in other games, BF/CoD, but this game is awesome.
Old 02-13-2017, 05:34 PM   #44
Banned

OVR: 0

Must admit that im surprised the game is at a 79 metacritic. My prediction was 65 and I was way off. Main reason im surprised is that with each entry, the franchise has declined. The original was at 77 (xbox), V2 was at 70 (ps3), III was at 67 (ps4) so not only has SE4 ended the decline but it's currently the highest rated game in the franchise's 12 year history.

Looks like im picking up two games tomorrow at Best Buy instead of one. The other being For Honor. Both games should definitely keep me busy until the 28th.
Old 02-13-2017, 07:53 PM   #45
MVP

Picci's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel77733
Must admit that im surprised the game is at a 79 metacritic. My prediction was 65 and I was way off. Main reason im surprised is that with each entry, the franchise has declined. The original was at 77 (xbox), V2 was at 70 (ps3), III was at 67 (ps4) so not only has SE4 ended the decline but it's currently the highest rated game in the franchise's 12 year history.

Looks like im picking up two games tomorrow at Best Buy instead of one. The other being For Honor. Both games should definitely keep me busy until the 28th.
I read somewhere Rebellion expanded the size and scale of the game's maps to make "real long shots" possible and the animation and AI were improved. Now Im reading that you will receive assistance from the Italian resistance against the Nazi's?! That's it, I'm in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2017, 09:44 PM   #46
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picci
I read somewhere Rebellion expanded the size and scale of the game's maps to make "real long shots" possible and the animation and AI were improved. Now Im reading that you will receive assistance from the Italian resistance against the Nazi's?! That's it, I'm in.
Don't know about the Italian resistance part as I haven't really read a lot about the game. Watched a gameplay walkthrough of the retail ps4 copy of the first half of the first mission and it seems pretty good. I know what to expect for the most part after playing Zombie Army Trilogy a while back but this is more centered around sniping and stealth which is good.
Old 02-14-2017, 12:17 AM   #47
Blowing bubbles

Cpre5's Arena

OVR: 17

And it begins
Old 02-14-2017, 12:56 AM   #48
Banned

Pre-ordered a few hours ago and obviously picking it up with For Honor tomorrow afternoon while on my break at work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »