Home

NBA 2K5 Finals Simulation Movie Clips (Xbox)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K5 Finals Simulation Movie Clips (Xbox) within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2005, 01:00 PM   #9
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NBA 2K5 Finals Simulation Movie Clips (Xbox)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwiz
and thats prolly wat NBA 2K6 will be for the Xbox.......i honestly thing NBA 2K6 will be NBA 2K5.1 with lil new animations(but same dunks n layups) and maybe better AI.....but it'll most likely feel like NBA 2K5

now for the Xbox 360.....who knows

well you are very wrong about that. At E3 2ksports showed more gameplay from NBA 2k6 for XBOX, the player models have been redone from scratch along with everything else. and truly it shows. Maybe your just being critical and hoping for disappointment. but from what I saw it looks promising, even the player motion is different. player are motion captured from the actual counterparts and are with real skeleton models now. So they won't have that stiff robot feel.
Old 06-10-2005, 03:16 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K5 Finals Simulation Movie Clips (Xbox)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows2
well you are very wrong about that. At E3 2ksports showed more gameplay from NBA 2k6 for XBOX, the player models have been redone from scratch along with everything else. and truly it shows. Maybe your just being critical and hoping for disappointment. but from what I saw it looks promising, even the player motion is different. player are motion captured from the actual counterparts and are with real skeleton models now. So they won't have that stiff robot feel.

why the heck would i hope for disappointment?.....i want them to have a great game...... that comment was kinda stupid.............everyone thinks if u say something negative, ur a Live fan or ur hopin for disappointment.... ...........we saw 2k4 footage(not early footage which = 2k3)...we said this ni that, tried to up our spirits, and we know that game was garbage

and the player models didnt look that different like u say....the only thing to me that looks promising is 2k6 on Xbox 360, cuz i seriously think 2k6 on xbox will be NBA 2k5.1.........u can talk about real skeleton models and watnot, but they didnt look different, so it doesnt matter wat they say they did..........u say they wont have that stiff robot feel, but the only way to know that is to play the final game........so, while ima think this n that, u say stuff as if u know how its goin be

some stuff from the E3 video looks different like they have new animations and watnot......but a lot of it still looks like 2k5........dunks and layups for one thing......whether or not it'll have smarter AI or new animations...........it'll still most likely feel like NBA 2k5 on the xbox........but im syked about the xbox 360....i think that'll be the system to get NBA 2K6 for.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »