Home

Bug Army Attack!

This is a discussion on Bug Army Attack! within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2005, 08:09 PM   #9
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Bug Army Attack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by husker9
Good read. I agree completely, these aren't game killers. And QBs tend to throw for over 3000 yards in a season in college. Just look at what Kyle Orton did last year. Or Stephan LeFors. Or Matt Leinart. Or Jason White. Or etc, etc.
That's nothing, check out uh QB David Klinger's 1990 stats:

YR--GP--COM--ATT--PCT--YDS--TD--INT--EFF

1990--11--374--643--58.2--5140--54--20--146.8

Something to think about when people start complaining about unrealistic stats in the game.
Old 07-13-2005, 08:20 PM   #10
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
That's nothing, check out uh QB David Klinger's 1990 stats:

YR--GP--COM--ATT--PCT--YDS--TD--INT--EFF

1990--11--374--643--58.2--5140--54--20--146.8

Something to think about when people start complaining about unrealistic stats in the game.
obviously Klingler needed to move up to Heisman, or use better AA sliders...or install some house rules
Old 07-20-2005, 05:01 PM   #11
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amidst The Blather
I can't help watching, like a grisly car accident.
Car Accident?...I think its more like a Mass Suicide. There just so many guys hellbent on ruining their own gameplay experience either buy sifting through "Official Bugs, Glitches..." threads or by eagerly dissecting/analyzing the game themselves in search of flaws just so they can hit the board(s) and proclaim first discovery of some supposed "Game-killer".

I don't see how any of these guys can possibly and sincerely enjoy the game(s) anymore. Why pay 45-50 bucks just to piss yourself off and try to get others to be pissed off with you? Doesn't make much sense to me.

And even if you can adjust sliders...that will only become an endlessly, frustrating pursuit simply because you're constantly analyzing the game to make sure your sliders are working "perfectly" instead of just playing the game and having fun.

I'm not suggesting that guys just "shut up and play". Some complaints may be valid and theres always room for constructive criticism of a game. But Christ, these days it seems people take complaining to new extremes and unneccasrily so.

Just my two cents worth.

Great article, Fossen.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »