Home

NBA 2K8 Interview Questions

This is a discussion on NBA 2K8 Interview Questions within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 02:00 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K8 Interview Questions

Will this version of NBA 2k8 have Michael Jordan in it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2007, 02:07 AM   #26
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34

will there be records in this game. that's the only thing that 2k never have. i would like to have records for most steals in a game by an individual player, career steals etc... is these functions in the game now
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com
Old 09-06-2007, 02:28 AM   #27
Pro

OVR: 10

Are the shorter shorts (on the Legends teams) and shoot-around warm ups making a return in 2K8?

Will the create a player have even more customizability in 2K8? If so, what new options will we have?

Did you add anything new to the "create-a-team" feature, such as picking our own colors, stripes, courts, etc.?
Old 09-06-2007, 03:27 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

1. What if anything has been done to create more playoff atmosphere?

2. Will it now be possible to force trades within an Association?

Old 09-06-2007, 03:38 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 5

NAME: TimoTim

Question:
1. Will the game ship with NFL2K5 style custom soundtrack, if so name a few of the categories?

2. Has any thing been done to ensure that the draft class from CH2K8 will be imported looking, moving, and playing like they did in the college version?

3. Will the franchise mode be more open this year....will we have the ability to play as other teams, Hire coaching staffs, name team captains, give players incentives in contracts, bid on free agents during the off season, etc?
Old 09-06-2007, 09:31 AM   #30
Cyber Griffin

CFav's Arena

OVR: 15

Has the lead passing been "fixed" this year? In other words, when starting a fast break and you lead pass, does the player receiving the pass completely stop or does he actually maintain his stride? I also would like to know if that is the case in half court sets when a player is coming off of a screen or a pick and cutting to the basket. Many times they just stopped on a dime to receive the ball and basically ruin the play. Other than passing and a few Association options and features that were lacking, you folks did a great job last year, I hope this year is even better.

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Wii)
Transformers: War For Cybertron (DS)
Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Band Hero (Wii)
MUA2 (PS3/XBox 360)
Hax Attacks (iPad/iPhone)

Old 09-06-2007, 10:16 AM   #31
Rookie

orrkl2002's Arena

OVR: 6

Name: Orrkl21

Question-Will we have an option to turn off team initiated trades for the CPU this year in association mode? This is a really bothersome trend when you look forward to player rivalries but then you find out the CPU has traded the player to another team.

Question 2- I like playing sim basketball and following along with the season so my question is, Do we have the same freedom that is allowed in season mode to edit CPU lineups and starters throughout the Association? Because I hate having to restart my Association every year around the trade deadline because of blockbuster trades, it would be alot easier if we had the freedom to have trade override and free agent signing options for all teams.

Question 3- Has probably already been asked but we are trying to stress this issue for the game, Have you all added the Slam dunk contest and 3 point shootout to the Franchise mode?

Thank you all for your time.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:32 AM   #32
Cyber Griffin

CFav's Arena

OVR: 15

I forgot one...ROSTER UPDATES...are they actually going to happen with in a reasonable amount of time(along w/ any POTENTIAL patches)? That irked me more than anything in regards to NBA 2k7. Also, are we going to be able to at LEAST be able to make trades for the cpu controlled teams to reflect what the current NBA roster's reflect if there is a trade? I hope we at least get that if the roster updates are a month and ahalf (or so) apart.

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Wii)
Transformers: War For Cybertron (DS)
Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Band Hero (Wii)
MUA2 (PS3/XBox 360)
Hax Attacks (iPad/iPhone)

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »