Home

Dynasty Musings: Top Five Features Missing from Dynasty Modes

This is a discussion on Dynasty Musings: Top Five Features Missing from Dynasty Modes within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2010, 09:48 PM   #9
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18
for number 2, although it would be nice for them to do I just don't think they will since it doesn't replicate a real college football season
Old 08-25-2010, 09:50 PM   #10
Love Celtic, Hate Racism

CeltBhoy33's Arena

OVR: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by ak1knight
Um, FIFA has the CL, it's just not officially licensed so in game it's called the ECC but it's the same format.
@ak1knight
Thank you, you beat me too it. the ECC is the UEFA champions league I could care less if it is in or not. I mean it would be nice if they called it UEFA but so what? If anything FIFA is missing the CONCACAF Champions league and the MLS playoff system.

Last edited by CeltBhoy33; 08-25-2010 at 11:53 PM.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:51 PM   #11
MVP

stlstudios189's Arena

OVR: 41
the return of CH 2k series would be super
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2010, 07:50 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3
Fifa i think will look into adding the official uefa leagues soon because as far as manager mode goes there were still working off last gen console data base for it, this is the first year they built the new career mode from the ground up. its to bad the uefa wont be in the came for time to come because it is a pes exclusive. but fifa could add other cool stuff to its career mode like the option to coach club & country thats is the feature i have been waiting years for, now that they are using next gen console database i think they can make it happen for next year. as far as ufc goes it will always be repetitive till they add like a personality system similar to fifa. to me in ufc no matter who i fight i feel like im fighting the same guy every time. why should ncaa give you the option to get rid of the bcs when it dosent happen in real life??? pretty sure NCAA would never allow them to do this considering its a licensed game. as for NHL prospect's i agree with you 100%, last year's was complete ****. but they have done a good amount of adding new material to the be a GM mode this year including wipping out the prospects database and creating a whole new one so lets give them another year with this, if they fail they should try an do something similar to NBA2k roster sharing.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:14 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4
Number 2 I think is terribly wrong. That's like asking to make it possible for you to increase the number of teams that make the playoffs in Madden, MLB or NBA. Yeah, it's frustrating to play 13 great games and get snubbed from the BCS National Championship, but it doesn't get any more realistic than that. If you want to win a BCS National Championship each year just put the difficulty to the lowest setting and customize your schedule so you play the pre-season top 12 each year.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:55 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 5
they would never get permission from the NCAA to add in a playoff and they would need permission if they want to keep the NCAA license to use all the teams (names, logos, stadiums, etc).

biggest missing feature used to be Restricted Free Agency but since they are adding that.

having players under contract and having a place to put them besides the AHL is the next big missing feature. i don't see how a better rating/progression generator is a "feature", it's just something that exists that's not working as well as it should.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:09 PM   #15
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

OVR: 29
I think NHL needs an "Owner" mode, where you pick a team and set ticket prices and such. If you make enough money, you can upgrade your teams arena or even build a new one, designed to your liking. You could even move your team if you wanted and design new jersey's for them. Think Madden 2005 last gen Ithink it was that had this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2010, 01:36 PM   #16
Love Celtic, Hate Racism

CeltBhoy33's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Dynasty Musings: Top Five Features Missing from Dynasty Modes

Quote:
Originally Posted by redskinst21
Fifa i think will look into adding the official uefa leagues soon because as far as manager mode goes there were still working off last gen console data base for it, this is the first year they built the new career mode from the ground up. its to bad the uefa wont be in the came for time to come because it is a pes exclusive. but fifa could add other cool stuff to its career mode like the option to coach club & country thats is the feature i have been waiting years for, now that they are using next gen console database i think they can make it happen for next year. as far as ufc goes it will always be repetitive till they add like a personality system similar to fifa. to me in ufc no matter who i fight i feel like im fighting the same guy every time. why should ncaa give you the option to get rid of the bcs when it dosent happen in real life??? pretty sure NCAA would never allow them to do this considering its a licensed game. as for NHL prospect's i agree with you 100%, last year's was complete ****. but they have done a good amount of adding new material to the be a GM mode this year including wipping out the prospects database and creating a whole new one so lets give them another year with this, if they fail they should try an do something similar to NBA2k roster sharing.

The only thing fifa would do is add the UEFA name to the CL. It is already in there mate.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »