Home

Sound off: Your Pre-Show Expectations for E3

This is a discussion on Sound off: Your Pre-Show Expectations for E3 within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 06-04-2013, 03:26 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Sound off: Your Pre-Show Expectations for E3

The biggest E3 in years is coming up next week, and expectations are running high with unveils of next-gen consoles and sports gaming along with plenty of new details about current generation games -- including hands on time for several major franchises.

With what is shaping up to be a huge show, what are you expecting to see out of it? Do you think the EA Ignite Engine trailer set the bar too high or do you think the first sports games on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 will meet those expectations?

Sound off with your opinion!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2013, 03:53 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 39
Expectations are high for Playstation 4, XBOX ONE didn't catch my attention. I'm want to see what EA brings to E3, I'm upset with the Microsoft exclusive content.
I have my fingers crossed on a company talking about making a boxing game. This would top off my E3 expectations.
Old 06-04-2013, 04:36 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
PS4........I didnt even bother to watch the video. I think XBOX one will dominate this next generation just as XBOX 360 did current gen. Looking forward to seeing more from Madden and XBOX mainly.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:11 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0
Well you don't see enough of EA Ignite Engine trailer...to even lite your fire, so no we all know how well EA likes to make thing bigger then what they really are...Like the saying goes...IT'S ALL BOUT YOUR FRONT!!!!!!!!. and EA always has made you think that....just really want to see games for Next Gen to see if it's worth buying next gen first day or hold off a year or two.....Real game PLAY no junk fake Trailers the real deal
Old 06-04-2013, 05:28 PM   #5
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Sound off: Your Pre-Show Expectations for E3

Zero for me. I remember the trailer they showed in 2005 for E3 and look what we actually got. People hope year after year that things will get better, but we end up with the same issues, bugs, fluff features, or removal of others. Do you really think it will change this time......
Twitter
YouTube
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2013, 05:32 PM   #6
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10
I am extremely excited. I'm all about Fifa and the graphics. It's hard to imagine such a graphical leap, but I know it's got to be a decent jump. I want to see full sidelines and realistic crowds in Madden. I am super stoked tbh.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:42 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 10
Im super excited for the ps4, ea sports ufc game and if they can imrpove nba live. I want to see how the touch screen is going to be used in game for the ps4. I will still watch microsoft e3 stuff but just to see what they have im most likley going to get the ps4.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:56 PM   #8
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
I'm excited about if Nintendo will bring out a new Smash Bros. or Zelda. I'm also hoping that the PS4 will get a price announcement as I'm currently trying to manage my money to be able to buy one sometime next year.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »