Home

Top 25 Most Dominant Teams in Sports Gaming History (Part II)

This is a discussion on Top 25 Most Dominant Teams in Sports Gaming History (Part II) within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2009, 05:41 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdthewhale
Larry Johnson and Zo were dominant in NBA JAM. The Red Wings and Blackhawks were always popular in NHL' 94.

Attezz, this isn't a sports blog and has nothing to do with people not having respect for sports blogs. This is a Sports Gaming Community, and as such, we discuss sports gaming, past present and future. Nobody made you read it. If you don't like it, don't ****ing read it.
Miss The Whale...Best uniforms ever (although I am a huge Wings fan)....The road greens were awesome and hope that EA (some year) can get those uniforms in the game...

I would also hope that Hartford gets a NHL team again and re-name the team with the same nickname....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2009, 05:45 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 28
In NBA Live 95, the Charlotte Hornets were tough. Larry Johnson, Alonzo Mourning, Mugsy Bogues, Dell Curry (LETHAL)....This team was good.

I used them for one season and traded for Scott Skiles and Glenn Rice...Yeah, I was shooting 3's like no one's business....

Also, the Utah Jazz in Live 97 with Hornacek, Stockton, Malone...
Old 01-31-2009, 04:37 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1
uhhhhh.... LA Lakers NBA LIVE 2003?

Duhhh... I remember there was a dorm hall rule, NOBODY was allowed to use the or it was cheating... Although I used to always beat Big Nate (one of our DTs) with the Wizards or Sonics (when he used them)...
Old 02-06-2009, 09:30 AM   #28
EA Game Changer

ZFarls's Arena

OVR: 19
This is a good read however, I was always a Charlotte over Seattle guy, and the 49ers in tecmo super bowl were banned for us. Good article man. I have an article about the 10 most ridiculous things in sports games that is similar. message me if anyone wants to read it.

ZFarls
maddenbible

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »