Home

OS Fact or Fiction: Previewing E3 Edition

This is a discussion on OS Fact or Fiction: Previewing E3 Edition within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2014, 01:24 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 10
Consumers need to demands more then we can expect better. Who will make the next football game, paradise of the usuals? So on with the other titles. That will be newsworthy. A new developer, pumping out a new college series of ball, and football. Forget EA, &2k. New systems needs new devs.
Old 05-30-2014, 06:36 AM   #10
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17
For me a new NFL2k would be welcome even with VC.
Old 05-30-2014, 08:02 AM   #11
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Baseball for xbone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2014, 09:02 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 13
How sad is it that we doubt there will be more than four (five if we count NBA Live) games covering the four major sports. Remember back in the glory days of sports gaming, when there was a choice of games for just about every sport? Not only straight sim-type games, but also arcade versions (Street, The Bigs, Mutant League). While games have gotten much prettier, and in some ways better, part of me will always miss the days of having that kind of selection of games. Here's hoping E3 has at least some surprise for football, hockey or baseball.
Old 05-31-2014, 05:40 AM   #13
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
Well the lawsuit has been settle on the Ncaa for 40 million for the players likeness. So here is to 2k rising from the dark place EA has put them. As the saying goes what goes around komes back around. So EA has their time and didnt do nothing with it. So Its time for real football to kome back. Lets go 2K get it in.
Old 05-31-2014, 09:51 AM   #14
Banned

Goodydog's Arena

OVR: 1
Regarding #1, 2K has more to lose than EA because EA has established such a low benchmark. EA's Live series hasn't accomplished much recently due to being such a disappointment over the last few cycles, and EA's complacency and mediocrity have been reasserted with each version of Live.

2K, on the other hand, has established an extremely high bar, and 2K seems to be attempting to move toward EA's exploitation model (capitalizing on their stellar history), but in doing so, they risk alienating their loyal consumer base.

The questions should be, "will EA's Live team finally get its act together" and "will 2K take another step toward self-destruction."

Last edited by Goodydog; 05-31-2014 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Incomplete post
Old 05-31-2014, 10:28 PM   #15
Pro

videlsports's Arena

OVR: 25
Icon7 Re: OS Fact or Fiction: Previewing E3 Edition

I hope for a return of NFL 2K and Hockey from 2k. But the best would be all sports games 2k and Ea, no exclusives, just let the fans decide.
MLB:PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
NCAAFB:PENN ST (Jerry's Gone PSU Moves on)
NCAABB:KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2014, 10:47 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 0
before I looked at the draft of $6693 , I have faith that my brother had been actualey earning money in their spare time on their computer. . there neighbour has done this 4 only 23 months and at present paid the debts on their cottage and bought a great new Lancia Straton .
Read More Here=============>>> ℙRO43.COM

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »