Home

Off-Topic

This is a discussion on Off-Topic within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2019, 09:42 AM   #577
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17
re: Off-Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Pizza Hut is going back to their old iconic logo.

Imo, Pizza Hut has the best pizza of all the major chains around me. Although unlike other people, I dont rip other chains pizza (using the expression that it's like eating cardboard). I like pizza from all different chains.

It's probably my local Pizza Hut, but the last 2-3 times I've ordered from them it has been lukewarm grease. I do like Marco's.

PSN: BigGreenZaku

Old 06-28-2019, 12:34 PM   #578

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambertandHam
It's probably my local Pizza Hut, but the last 2-3 times I've ordered from them it has been lukewarm grease. I do like Marco's.
I order online. Choose exactly what you want with nobody messing it up. And I found that any crust other than their regular pan one ends up with little to no grease.

Any pizza place, ordering online is so much easier. And you get options you probably never knew you could get and/or the person on the phone will act like you cant do it or have to pay extra.

They used to act like a half and half pizza counted as 2 toppings, but it's just 1. I'm sure people on the phone still act that way, but I wouldn't know, I've ordered online for years now.
Old 06-28-2019, 12:37 PM   #579

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
I order online. Choose exactly what you want with nobody messing it up. And I found that any crust other than their regular pan one ends up with little to no grease.

Any pizza place, ordering online is so much easier. And you get options you probably never knew you could get and/or the person on the phone will act like you cant do it or have to pay extra.

They used to act like a half and half pizza counted as 2 toppings, but it's just 1. I'm sure people on the phone still act that way, but I wouldn't know, I've ordered online for years now.
Just because it's ordered online (I do as well) doesn't mean it still can't be messed up. It's still made by humans lol.
Old 06-28-2019, 12:57 PM   #580

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Just because it's ordered online (I do as well) doesn't mean it still can't be messed up. It's still made by humans lol.
It could still happen, but much less chance since its not just someone writing it down or claiming you didn't say something once you pick it up. Online they just read a screen and you got proof in your email of your order.
Old 06-28-2019, 01:04 PM   #581
Strike Hard and Fade Away

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
It could still happen, but much less chance since its not just someone writing it down or claiming you didn't say something once you pick it up. Online they just read a screen and you got proof in your email of your order.
If you call and order they are using the same system as the online ordering.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2019, 01:05 PM   #582
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

Yeah online ordering is superior because of the customization options.

People still “mess up” their online orders though. And so do the restaurants. But does take out the miscommunication through the phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 06-28-2019, 01:47 PM   #583
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Y'know...

Sears was the first Amazon back in the 60s and following couple of decades in that they offered everything. It really is extraordinary how Sears could've been what Amazon is today but failed miserably.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
It's hard though...especially when I got my neighbor playing their franchise across the street...maybe I will occupy myself with Glamore Magazine.
Old 06-28-2019, 05:28 PM   #584
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
Yeah online ordering is superior because of the customization options.

People still “mess up” their online orders though. And so do the restaurants. But does take out the miscommunication through the phone.

I prefer ordering food online for pickup. For things like Publix subs I'd rather just have it waiting for me than standing in line reading off 5-10 things and waiting for them to make it.

PSN: BigGreenZaku

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »