Home

Year 4 Discussion - 2017-2018

This is a discussion on Year 4 Discussion - 2017-2018 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2015, 10:24 PM   #1
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
Year 4 Discussion - 2017-2018

Advancing Tomorrow Midnight
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2015, 12:48 PM   #2
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Re: Year 4 Discussion - 2017-2018

Auburn wins opener

The Tigers came in expecting an easy win over Georgia State but that was not the case. GSU looked like an SEC power house the entire first half of the game. The Tigers were only able to get in the endzone once in the first half, courtesy of last years Returner of the Year winner Greg Hamilton. Auburn had 2 redzone stops to end the half as SO CB Cameron Patterson intercepted back to back passes in the endzone.

Auburn trailed 17-10 at the half but got things settled in on defense which gave them more opportunities on offense. Big plays in the passing game opened up the run in the fourth quarter as Auburn was finally able to seal the win.

The Tigers win 34-17 in the opener and will face #22 Nebraska on the road next week. Nebraska beat Auburn last year.
Old 09-05-2015, 01:23 PM   #3
MVP

****.. Good game dude..

Bama controlled the clock and came up with 3 good ints.. But couldn't move the ball on the ground to run out the clock.. Having to punt.. Georgia scored with 140 ish left to tie it up.. The lone Bama turn over gave Georgia great field position to go ahead by 7... A dropped hail Mary in the end zone ends the game..

Georgia out gained us by 120 yards.. Couldnt stop the rush and couldnt run the ball ourselves..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2015, 03:16 PM   #4
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Raider and Joker left, advance still set for midnight
Old 09-05-2015, 03:19 PM   #5
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Coming into the game with so much hype the Bulldogs came out flat on offense. Georgia could move the ball easy on the Alabama defense but turnovers on bama's side of the field killed scoring drives. All-american Brice Ramsey struggled most of the game but when it mattered most he came through. Throwing 2 td's in 24 seconds to win the game. Bama played great pass coverage most of the game, limiting Ramsey to just 230 yards passing with 3 td's but 3 costly INT's.

The Coach his mix feeling about how the defense played. Coming into the game Coach was worried about how the run defense would hold up against a Bama team that loves to run the ball. They played great though, holding Bama to just 64 yards rushing on 28 attempts.

Coach Taylor is furious at how the Cb's played. With all four Cb's returning from a team that led the nation in INT's last year, it was disappointing seeing them get beat all day. Most of the time on 3rd downs too, where Bama was 10/15 on them. With that said though when they needed a turnover A.Doucette came through with a INT, setting up the game winning score.

With no easy games to start out with, Georgia has their work cut out for them.

GG Hutch

Last edited by Archsmith99; 09-05-2015 at 09:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2015, 09:04 PM   #6
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

God I love college football 🏾 Miami making me proud and I've watched the whole thing at work.. plus Bama, plus BYU with the hail mary, plus Auburn... today was a good day fam
Old 09-05-2015, 10:52 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
God I love college football 🏾 Miami making me proud and I've watched the whole thing at work.. plus Bama, plus BYU with the hail mary, plus Auburn... today was a good day fam
It was really weird knowing the names of all the players on Ole Miss. That being said, 76-3 and the boys are looking good.
Old 09-05-2015, 10:59 PM   #8
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prosston
It was really weird knowing the names of all the players on Ole Miss. That being said, 76-3 and the boys are looking good.

hahahaha first time I heard of that tight end

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »