Home

Year 5 Discussion - 2018-2019

This is a discussion on Year 5 Discussion - 2018-2019 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2015, 03:27 PM   #441
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Year 5 Discussion - 2018-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99
We've played each other so many times, I think we both have each other figured out lol. Just a matter of who's team shows up or who EA wants to f over lol

I realized today that we do play too much lol... EA was coming for me fr today but I really thought eventually I would take the lead smh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2015, 03:28 PM   #442
MVP

Clemsonpanther's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
all sounds good to me.. if you dont have a problem with the rules you read already then you shouldn't have any problems.. as a group we're more picky about how people play than rule nit pickers but the rules we use are pretty simple... skim up to the post I sent conner and that will sum up everything

Auburn, Bama, LSU in the west
Georgia, Missouri, Tennessee, Florida in the east are all taken
Thanks and it looks ok to me. I will have to learn on the fly because i do run my QBs and go for it on 4/short but i will respect and not intentionally violate league rules. I commit for at least one year and i will further decide after that unless real life comes up (which it shouldnt).
Old 12-11-2015, 03:37 PM   #443
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemsonpanther
Thanks and it looks ok to me. I will have to learn on the fly because i do run my QBs and go for it on 4/short but i will respect and not intentionally violate league rules. I commit for at least one year and i will further decide after that unless real life comes up (which it shouldnt).

our 4th down rule is pretty black and white just to avoid and arguments, the scrambling thing would probably be an issue because none of us really do it.. maybe once a game if that, not because thats a rule but we just dont play like that.. sprint outs to pass and all that too, just not how we play
Old 12-11-2015, 03:42 PM   #444
MVP

Clemsonpanther's Arena

Quote:
our 4th down rule is pretty black and white just to avoid and arguments, the scrambling thing would probably be an issue because none of us really do it.. maybe once a game if that, not because thats a rule but we just dont play like that.. sprint outs to pass and all that too, just not how we play
Ok good. Whats the commissioners password? I am used to playing as clemson w boyd and watson at qb so thats where i get it from haha. I am not 100% sure if this will work but i am excited to see if it does and stuff. If it isnt a good fit no hard feelings. I look to assimilate into the culture
Old 12-11-2015, 03:54 PM   #445
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
I realized today that we do play too much lol... EA was coming for me fr today but I really thought eventually I would take the lead smh
With all the fg's i was kicking, i was sure you were going to get hot on offense and win. I think losing your starting rb hurt you a ton, not that he was doing much before he got hurt. With his speed though it only takes one cut and he's gone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2015, 04:03 PM   #446
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemsonpanther
Ok good. Whats the commissioners password? I am used to playing as clemson w boyd and watson at qb so thats where i get it from haha. I am not 100% sure if this will work but i am excited to see if it does and stuff. If it isnt a good fit no hard feelings. I look to assimilate into the culture

lol I feel that.. if you're open minded to adjusting you get a feel for it and know if you need to change at all but I'll ask people who have been around how the games go and if there are any issues I'll tell you, some guys take it personal and leave, others adjust and enjoy the league.. I'll pm you the password and the basics of the league
Old 12-11-2015, 04:04 PM   #447
MVP

Clemsonpanther's Arena

Quote:
lol I feel that.. if you're open minded to adjusting you get a feel for it and know if you need to change at all but I'll ask people who have been around how the games go and if there are any issues I'll tell you, some guys take it personal and leave, others adjust and enjoy the league.. I'll pm you the password and the basics of the league
Thanks man. Looking forward to it!
Old 12-11-2015, 04:04 PM   #448
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99
With all the fg's i was kicking, i was sure you were going to get hot on offense and win. I think losing your starting rb hurt you a ton, not that he was doing much before he got hurt. With his speed though it only takes one cut and he's gone.

you dont know how mad I was

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »