Home

RIVALS 2027-2028 DISCUSSION

This is a discussion on RIVALS 2027-2028 DISCUSSION within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2018, 03:59 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: RIVALS 2027-2028 DISCUSSION

At least it was close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-11-2018, 09:33 PM   #50
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

RIVALS 2027-2028 DISCUSSION

WEEK 3

***** GAME OF THE WEEK *****
#2 Ohio State (2-0) @ #4 Miami (1-0)

Huge game taking place tonight between 2 very good teams that have alot in common. For starters these are 2 of the best coaches in college football at game planning and execution. We will also see the last 2 National Champions as the Canes won it 2 years ago and the Buckeyes are looking to repeat this year. Also these 2 schools have 2 of the best RBs in the country as Coleman was the top back 2 years ago although he had a down year last year and Harris Jr for the Buckeyes had a huge year last year. Both were a few votes short of a Heisman. Lastly is the defense, these teams both have some of the most frustrating defenses to attack and plan for. With that being said this game is a toss up. Theres no telling who has the advantage or what these coaches will come out with to catch the other off guard so I think the winner of this game will be on the role players. Whichever team has a big game from the "other guys" is who I think will have the advantage and ultimately take the win because neither of these coaches are mistake makers. They'll have their guys in as good of a position as their play lets them be. My prediction is that Miami wins at home. Coach Junior hasnt lost a U5 game in 3 years. JP has always given him trouble but JRs streak is hard to ignore. Canes by 4.

***** GAMES TO WATCH *****
#6 UCLA @ #16 Washington
- UCLA is definitely down from last year. This looks like it will be a rebuilding year but the coaches and kids wont let that be the attitude of the team. They want to keep the crown in the Pac 12.

#14 Tennessee @ #9 Arkansas
- Arkansas had a great year last year but they want to keep that same energy this year and Tennessee will be a great test. This is an even matchup but the Razorbacks have the advantage at home.

#12 Florida @ #15 Alabama
- Just like last year this matchup is slightly dimmer after losses by each team to big programs but the SEC Title is still on the line. Huge game in Tuscaloosa.

#24 UCF @ #22 Louisville
- Two programs that have been rising over the past few years will see where they are this year. UCF has elevated their level of play to the Power 5 conferences but they havent stole a win yet, this could be the one.

Old 06-11-2018, 09:35 PM   #51
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Game of the week kicking off in a few

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2018, 11:41 PM   #52
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

#2 Ohio State @ #4 Miami

Long night for the Buckeyes as Miami comes to play. 41-17 is the final in Hard Rock stadium. The Canes got off to an early lead early and never look back. Coleman dominates the game on offense with 171 yards on the ground and 4 tds, on defense the Canes are everywhere forcing 4 interceptions, 3 sacks, and holding Heisman hopeful Raymont Harris Jr to 45 yards. Not much to tell, the Canes just made play after play after play and the Buckeyes just couldnt keep up. Defensively OSU played great in pass coverage but kept dropping interceptions. Canes fans expect the Canes to be #1 in next weeks polls.

MIA
QB Dawson 13/23 286yds 1td 0int
HB Coleman 26-171yds 4tds
DE Cooke 7tak 1tfl 1sack
LB Holt 1tak 2int

OSU
QB Smith 16/28 260yds 1td 4int 3sack
HB Harris JR 11-45yds 1td
FS Ellis 8tak 1tfl 2def
SS Doss Jr 5tak 1tfl 1def

Old 06-11-2018, 11:42 PM   #53
MVP

ACC

Old 06-11-2018, 11:47 PM   #54
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

tough week for fans in ohio...
Old 06-12-2018, 07:55 AM   #55
MVP

jp18's Arena

Osu lays an egg against Miami, by far the worst game I’ve had against another user. Junior summed it up pretty well. The 4 picks were all forced hoping just to make a play. We had absolutely no run game, the one run where the oline did open a nice hole Harris only got 9 running as if he was an oline man. Coleman pretty well dominated with 2 long runs. The pass coverage wasn’t to bad except guys not doing what they were supposed to especially in zone, we got beat several times deep. Dropped picks were a pretty big issue and dbs running stride for stride but not making a play on the ball. Our nickel cb was the only secondary guy who actually attempted to make plays. Miami is a really good team and we payed the price of 4 extra possessions and very little offense to speak of. Time to regroup after the beatdown.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2018, 09:51 AM   #56
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp18
Osu lays an egg against Miami, by far the worst game I’ve had against another user. Junior summed it up pretty well. The 4 picks were all forced hoping just to make a play. We had absolutely no run game, the one run where the oline did open a nice hole Harris only got 9 running as if he was an oline man. Coleman pretty well dominated with 2 long runs. The pass coverage wasn’t to bad except guys not doing what they were supposed to especially in zone, we got beat several times deep. Dropped picks were a pretty big issue and dbs running stride for stride but not making a play on the ball. Our nickel cb was the only secondary guy who actually attempted to make plays. Miami is a really good team and we payed the price of 4 extra possessions and very little offense to speak of. Time to regroup after the beatdown.

I hate both zone and man defense in this game. Neither work right 90% of the time smh.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »