Home

RIVALS LAST RUN 2026-2027

This is a discussion on RIVALS LAST RUN 2026-2027 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2020, 07:59 PM   #65
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2026-2027

Just like last week, we got the ball first and scored pretty easy. Nebraskas first drive we force them to go 3 and out. The rest of the 1st quarter we were trading punts. Second game in a row that the offense hasn't really done much to start the game. 2nd quarter both offenses got going, with both scoring 14 points. Halftime score 21-14, MSU. Nebraska got the ball first after half and tied the game at 21. We scored late in the 3rd to retake the lead. Nebraska would answer early in the 4th to tie the game again. Defense stepped up after that and the offense scored 17 unanswered points. MSU beats Nebraska 45-28. Next week game against Iowa is pretty big. MSU sees the return of Pettway, the best Qb in the country and one of the nations best wr's McLaurin. 13 recruits are also going to be on campus for the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2020, 07:44 PM   #66
MVP

jp18's Arena

OVR: 0

Osu pounds Umass, only bad part 2 qbs 3 rbs a te and 2 backup wrs all go out of the game with injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-03-2020, 11:18 AM   #67
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

WEEK 7

***** GOTW *****
#17 OREGON vs 5 SAN DIEGO ST

San Diego State was embarrassed in the national championship last year against Ohio State, and in their season opener in a rematch they were embarrassed again. With this being their first season in the Pac 12 many doubted that they would even be competitive after those 2 losses but since that game SD State has found their rhythm and have looked good. One big change was starting SR RB Nate Harvell who has had three 200 yards games and one 300 yard game. After last weeks upset against USC where he rushed for 292 Harvell has jumped to the top of the Heisman list and has SDST still playing for a title. Oregon is off to a slow start with a 1-2 record but to be fair they started their season with 2 of their hardest games of the year so this possibility was expected. At #17 they have a huge opportunity to kick start a win streak AND jump up in the polls if they can slow down Harvell and steal a win. They have the talent and are better than their record indicates, but that SD State scheme is tough to stop.

Prediction:
SAN DIEGO STATE 31 OREGON 24

Last Weeks Prediction:
Notre Dame by 10 over Michigan
Score:
Notre Dame 56 Michigan 42

NEXT ADVANCE
Sunday Night

********** U5 Matchups **********

2 MICHIGAN ST vs Iowa
13 Missouri vs 3 GEORGIA
Purdue vs 6 OHIO STATE
15 MICHIGAN vs Rutgers
Cal vs 25 UCLA
MIAMI ----------
N. CAROLINA vs Pitt

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

REMINDER
The weakside runs with empty sets are back to being completely banned

4th and 1 inside the 50.. down in the 4th and inside the goalline are theexceptions
••• remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

Update the AUTO SUBS to DEFAULT outside of the Dynasty and save your profile before you play

4th down rule
- 4th and 1 inside the 50
- down in the 4th OR down 20+ at any time is fair game from anywhere (up or tied is still 4th and 1, Overtime is fair game)
* keep it realistic

Reminder
- No runs to the empty side of an empty set

Allowed***

• User Catches
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker
• In game coaching adjustments (off or def)

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs
Old 04-03-2020, 11:57 PM   #68
Pro

Still sloppy play

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-04-2020, 12:04 PM   #69
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

13 Missouri vs 3 Georgia
Columbia, MO

Long post but the game was that good

Came in expecting to see alot of read option and QB scrambles from a Freshman QB with some wheels and a speedy back. My game plan never changed but what I didnt account for was their 2 impact dlinemen affecting my run game and their oline doing such a good job of protecting their QB.

1st
First drive they pick me apart completely, I had no answers. 7-0. I start simple with a run and their dline showed me they ready for a game so 2nd down I pass and and panic in the pocket and just push the wrong button, they intercept it and are already in scoring range, 3 plays later its 14-0. We get it back and go ground again but get stoped for 4th and inches and have to punt because its behind the 50, 3 & out. They chop me AGAIN but on 3rd and goal they throw it away so its 17-0. At this point its early in the 2nd qtr and the total yards are MIZZ 147 UGA 8.

2nd
Usually around this time I get my offense in rhythm and start my comeback but I just couldn't get it going. We get a 50 yd fg tho and thankfully we have a kicker. 17-3 with about 4 min left in the half. They work it all the way down AGAIN and get inside the 25. On 2nd down their QB takes off but my DT broke to right where he was going and he pops him forcing and recovering the fumble. We almost blow the drive but Wynn gets a lucky flag route that their CB misplays that turns into a 46yd gain, 4 plays later he hits Manning on an in route to make it 17-10 Missouri.

3rd
2nd half we get a good drive going hoping to build some more momentum and we get a deep route on a blown coverage thanks to my line giving me time. Jones gets a 7 yard run to tie it at 17. We hold them to a 3rd and long and on a deep crossing route I break on it with the MLB in man to man but this mf snags that hoe around my body and breaks for a 40 yd pass. 4 plays later its 24-17, wasted the momentum. I get inside their 40 and call a run but see its a safety blitz so I check to a pass, both dbs take the deep guy and I panic again and bomb it, picked off by the FS. They start their drive from the 2 and I call a blitz hoping to force a safety but Nichols breaks for a 28yd run, almost took it 98. We force our first punt a few plays later start the 4th.

4th
Wynn has another solid drive particularly on 3rd downs and we score on a pass to Wade. 24-24. They get down the field again but dont quite make it to fg range and their kicker comes up short. With 3 minutes left I plan to go the plan is to work it down and take 7 or 3 but we go 3 and out smh. With 2 minutes left they start their drive from the 20 and I know they are passing the rest of the time. 1st play I have Barr my FS and I jump a crossing route and I come up with the play of the game. My controller makes me jump at the 5 or else its a pick 6. Wade gets in the endzone with 0:25 left and we get our first lead of the game. The hail mary is picked off and Georgia survives another close one 31-24.

Old 04-04-2020, 01:37 PM   #70
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Iowa got the ball first and had a couple big plays and scored. Our first drive we score pretty easy. Iowa's next drive we force them 3 and out. Then we're forced to punt after our freshman wr drops a pass on 3rd down. Iowa got a fg to take the lead 10-7. Our next drive I think we score in 3 plays. End of the 1st quarter it was 14-10, MSU. Iowa got another td in the 2nd quarter but after that my defense stepped up and shut down Iowa's offense the rest of the game. Halftime score was 35-17. Back ups played the entire 4th quarter. MSU beats Iowa 55-17.
Old 04-04-2020, 04:48 PM   #71
MVP

jp18's Arena

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2020, 12:29 PM   #72
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

RIVALS LAST RUN 2026-2027

WEEK 8

***** GOTW *****
#8 NOTRE DAME vs #21 USC

Notre Dame got upset in their opener but they havent lost since and thats against as tough of competition as anyone in the country. This will he their 4th straight ranked game in a row. Mark Rose is the Soph QB leading this talented Notre Dame team and I think his name is only quiet because so many people wrote ND off after their Fresno State game but they are loaded and Rose has been impressive. USC has talent but I dont think they can come into South Bend and leave with a win. This is a rivalry game so I think Notre Dame will be focused and get off to a fast start. I see them getting up early and never looking back.

Prediction:
NOTRE DAME 41 USC 17

Last Weeks Prediction:
San Diego St 31 Oregon 24
Score:
San Diego St 38 Oregon 24

NEXT ADVANCE
Wednesday Night, Not Thursday Night

U5 MATCHUPS

MICHIGAN ST ----------
Vandy vs GEORGIA
OHIO ST ----------
Maryland vs MICHIGAN
Washington vs UCLA
MIAMI vs Wake Forest
NORTH CAROLINA vs Georgia Tech

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

REMINDER
The weakside runs with empty sets are back to being completely banned

4th and 1 inside the 50.. down in the 4th and inside the goalline are theexceptions
••• remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

Update the AUTO SUBS to DEFAULT outside of the Dynasty and save your profile before you play

4th down rule
- 4th and 1 inside the 50
- down in the 4th OR down 20+ at any time is fair game from anywhere (up or tied is still 4th and 1, Overtime is fair game)
* keep it realistic

Reminder
- No runs to the empty side of an empty set

Allowed***

• User Catches
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker
• In game coaching adjustments (off or def)

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs

Last edited by JEJunior; 04-06-2020 at 12:49 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »