Home

Old 09-03-2015, 09:58 PM   #49
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Year 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepalsypunch
Yeah. Having 4 kids kinda ties up the daytime.

OS Supporters - University of Washington - 5 time National Champion

Saturday Night Lights - Washington State University

I respectfully suggest that you go on auto for this one, save us the trouble of scheduling for a whole week and holding up the league for nothing.. plus any in game issues like last time can be avoided since our teams have the same talent gap.. I'll agree to play my 2nd team the whole second half if its a 35+ point lead, if its closer than that I'll play my 2nd string for the 4th quarter if its 28+.. we can shake hands and move forward..

I would have rather played one of the 2 teams I requested to avoid both of these issues since literally nothing has changed since last week when we played but it is what is.. fair or no?
Old 09-03-2015, 10:00 PM   #50
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
I respectfully suggest that you go on auto for this one, save us the trouble of scheduling for a whole week and holding up the league for nothing.. plus any in game issues like last time can be avoided since our teams have the same talent gap.. I'll agree to play my 2nd team the whole second half if its a 35+ point lead, if its closer than that I'll play my 2nd string for the 4th quarter if its 28+.. we can shake hands and move forward..

I would have rather played one of the 2 teams I requested to avoid both of these issues since literally nothing has changed since last week when we played but it is what is.. fair or no?

Before we discuss me going on auto because you work crazy hours, you aren't available Saturday or Sunday night at all?

Saturday Night Lights Washington State University
Old 09-03-2015, 10:09 PM   #51
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Before we discuss me going on auto because you work crazy hours, you aren't available Saturday or Sunday night at all?

crazy hours? I work 4-10, thats not even a full shift... and I offer to stay up late or get up early to everybody, Im the most flexible person in the league.. thats an 18 hour gap, yours is 2.. you work all day, go to bed early, and wont adjust your schedule to anybody elses.. since we all know that already Im trying to save everyone else the time of waiting but if you do make everybody wait, including me, dont ask for a mercy rule 5 minutes into the game.. im not waiting a week to spend an hour out of my life running down the clock.. not trying to talk sh*t but we are literally in the exact same position so to me it makes more since, but you decide what you want and you let me know
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2015, 10:10 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
crazy hours? I work 4-10, thats not even a full shift... and I offer to stay up late or get up early to everybody, Im the most flexible person in the league.. thats an 18 hour gap, yours is 2.. you work all day, go to bed early, and wont adjust your schedule to anybody elses.. since we all know that already Im trying to save everyone else the time of waiting but if you do make everybody wait, including me, dont ask for a mercy rule 5 minutes into the game.. im not waiting a week to spend an hour out of my life running down the clock.. not trying to talk sh*t but we are literally in the exact same position so to me it makes more since, but you decide what you want and you let me know

Good. Then let's play 1030 Saturday night.

Old 09-03-2015, 10:16 PM   #53
OHIO ST8

jhogan3132's Arena

OVR: 25

Advancing in the morning. Watching college football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-03-2015, 10:22 PM   #54
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Good. Then let's play 1030 Saturday night.

Im off at 10:05 cst assuming I dont get held up... takes me 10 minutes to get to the employee parking lot assuming I catch the first bus.. takes me 30 minutes to get home assuming I dont get dinner or stop anywhere... takes my ps3 3 minutes to turn on and get to the loading screen assuming my tv remote is in plane sight... takes me 2.5 minutes to log on and hit start assuming I already know what uniforms I want to wear... if you can handle that we can play, if not then wait til we're both free at your time
Old 09-03-2015, 10:25 PM   #55
MVP

Crap. I'm est. Slight possibility I could play tomorrow afternoon around 130 est. If we get let go early.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2015, 10:55 PM   #56
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Crap. I'm est. Slight possibility I could play tomorrow afternoon around 130 est. If we get let go early.

Im out of town til morning, I fly standby so if I miss a flight or 2 I cant say exactly when I'll get home.. If I do get back early enough I dont mind going home to play and then going home after but thats only if its a sure thing.. "slight possibility" won't work for tomorrow

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Supporter's NCAA »