Home

Reboot Season 3 (2015)

This is a discussion on Reboot Season 3 (2015) within the OS Supporter's NCAA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Supporter's NCAA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2016, 09:04 PM   #57
The buzz is palpable now!

sportznut02's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Reboot Season 3 (2015)

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentskully
Lets go with Tuesday at 3pm. Tomorrow is my wife's birthday and I know she will loos it if I play tomorrow.
Is it okay if we go at 3:30?
Old 08-23-2016, 01:04 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportznut02
Is it okay if we go at 3:30?
Yeah, no problem.
Old 08-23-2016, 10:15 AM   #59
Rookie

I've got a question for any tech guys here. I recently moved apartments and they've got me on this wifi connection where I need to manually enter in my username and password every couple hours or so. How would I go about connecting to the wifi through my console to ensure PSN compatibility? Is there a way to just run it through the online browser?

Thanks guys
Old 08-23-2016, 02:43 PM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwittem
Define "better"

If you're one of those presentation/immersion/realistic equipment types, I can't help you.

However, they have made a few gameplay improvements I regard as "not insignificant."

By far my most favorite additions have been the additions to the defensive keys ability which allows you to not only guess run right, run left, run middle, but also to guess pass, but with the ability to influence your coverage to "sit" on underneath stuff or "over the top."

With this comes the ability to tell individual DBs to press/sag off but also shade left or right.

Other stuff like the kicking arc, ability to actually attempt coffin corner punts, and the button pass rush moves have been hit-or-miss with me.

I consider Madden an important part of a balanced football diet, so I will continue to play it. Some of the referred-to additions to 17 have me especially interested and the most excited I've been in about a dozen years for the new game.

The new defensive AI improvements, if they work, could be a huge game changer for me. I was thrilled to see the alignment/assignment/technique additions for front 7 players. The defense will auto-flip if the offense flips their plays. I'm sure we've all been there in NCAA where you come out in nickel 3-3-5 vs Y-trips or 4 WR sets where the strength is away from where your nickel CB is, only to be too late to flip the play and give your opponent and easy catch and yards. This, I hope, will remedy some of that stuff.

There's a lot of other stuff like pattern matching and force/contain defenders being added that I hope will allow for a more enjoyable, fruitful defensive experience in 17.

Not going to go on and on, seeing as I've already written too much and it's starting to sound like an ad, but I say grab it if you like it and we could try to make an OS Supporters' spinoff of Madden with other guys. I have a few guys that would probably join.
Thanks for the review. I stopped playing madden a few years ago because I did not like spending $60 every year on the same game. Have been thinking about getting the game this year.
Old 08-23-2016, 03:36 PM   #61
Rookie

My game just froze after you accepted. Do you have uniform packs or anything extra?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2016, 05:10 PM   #62
MVP

rkwittem's Arena

We still on for 9 Central, cronk?
Old 08-23-2016, 05:13 PM   #63
OHIO ST8

jhogan3132's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentskully
My game just froze after you accepted. Do you have uniform packs or anything extra?

Did you guys play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-23-2016, 05:19 PM   #64
Rookie

GG to SCAR. UGA holds on the defeat SCAR 27-14 in Athens. This was a usual SEC battle with both defenses playing well and creating turnovers. UGA was able to seal the game after a 41 yard TD run by QB Burnette. Georgia has the by week before another SEC clash with Mississippi State before they go against Michigan in Athens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Supporter's NCAA »