Home

League Reboot Signup and Info

This is a discussion on League Reboot Signup and Info within the OSCFL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OSCFL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2014, 06:31 PM   #1
Rookie

TarHeelbred33's Arena

OVR: 1
League Reboot Signup and Info

I have made the decision to go ahead and reboot this league. I don't want a continuous cycle of half the league being guys coming and going because of the coaching XP glitch. See below for how I will handle the reboot.

Current Members: You have the choice to stay at the school you are at, or leave and pick any other school available. Original members have first choice. I will also edit your coach to have as much history as I can put in there. National Championships, All Americans, etc...

Rosters We will use the most up to date file provided by the OS community roster team

Starting Coach Level Because the users who have stuck around from the beginning have worked so hard at building up their coaching level, I will edit each coach to the level you are currently at in the dynasty. If you want to be the current head coach, or choose a different name let me know. For the users with the glitch I will bring you in at varying levels based on when you joined

So, using this thread please provide the team you want to use for the league reboot. All schools are available.

The below post will show your starting coaching level. We will get this off and running as soon as I get all that info together.

Last edited by TarHeelbred33; 10-02-2014 at 09:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2014, 06:32 PM   #2
Rookie

TarHeelbred33's Arena

Re: League Reboot Signup and Info

OS ID - Team - Coach Level

TarHeelbred33 - Oregon - 22

Jhogan3132 - LSU - 20

Mwit28725 - Nebraska - 21

SugaRicky - UCLA - 21

thatguy188 - South Carolina - 21

Joker12 - Alabama - 24

sportznut02 - Georgia - 15

Pvtbriggs - Oklahoma - 15

JAKroeger - Michigan - 12

Mr_west23 - Michigan St. - 10

Mauricxe - Southern Cal - 10

Archsmith99 - Iowa St. - 10

Last edited by TarHeelbred33; 10-08-2014 at 11:05 PM.
Old 09-29-2014, 06:34 PM   #3
OHIO ST8

jhogan3132's Arena

OVR: 25

If you edit coach get ranks you might end up with the same glitch as its safe to assume people will come and go.

Tapatalk on Samsung Note II
Old 09-29-2014, 06:37 PM   #4
Rookie

MWit28725's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm not going to continue if we reboot. Sorry, but I'm not going to lose the team I've finally started to build up just to start all over again. If the vote or whatever goes that way, then that's fine. I just am not willing to do so.
Old 09-29-2014, 06:38 PM   #5
Rookie

TarHeelbred33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhogan3132
If you edit coach get ranks you might end up with the same glitch as its safe to assume people will come and go.

Tapatalk on Samsung Note II
I am talking about editing the roster file coaches before starting the dynasty. you would enter the dynasty using current coach and default level. No matter what we do were dealing with the glitch I am sure. I just hope we can keep 10-12 in the league. The way it is now, I can see it just being the original members left with a constant rotation of 5-6 new members coming and going every couple of weeks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2014, 06:45 PM   #6
Rookie

TarHeelbred33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWit28725
I'm not going to continue if we reboot. Sorry, but I'm not going to lose the team I've finally started to build up just to start all over again. If the vote or whatever goes that way, then that's fine. I just am not willing to do so.
What if I went in and edited rosters, not completely, but let's say the players on your 2 deep to reflect the current team you have built? I would only do this for original members teams if you stick with the same team
Old 09-29-2014, 06:46 PM   #7
Rookie

MWit28725's Arena

OVR: 5

Quite honestly, who's to say any of these new guys stick anyway (no offense to the new guys, just hypothetical). When you created this dynasty, you laid it out clearly that this dynasty was intended for those who were looking to stick it out to avoid the glitch and I think we lost 4 or so just in that 1st season alone.
Old 09-29-2014, 06:46 PM   #8
The buzz is palpable now!

sportznut02's Arena

OVR: 32

I'd love to get back in on the reboot if you have any spots.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OSCFL »