Home

***Pro Yakyu Spirits 5 PS3 Gameplay Video/Real-Life TigersVSDragons***

This is a discussion on ***Pro Yakyu Spirits 5 PS3 Gameplay Video/Real-Life TigersVSDragons*** within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2008, 01:25 PM   #17
Rookie

bigmanzam's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: ***Pro Yakyu Spirits 5 PS3 Gameplay Video/Real-Life TigersVSDragons***

Dude, it patched your game and told you to restart, so you basically did what it asked you to without knowing. Now you can sign onto online normally.

Old 04-12-2008, 01:40 PM   #18
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmanzam
Dude, it patched your game and told you to restart, so you basically did what it asked you to without knowing. Now you can sign onto online normally.

Sweeet, thanks BigMan. It's amazing how lost a person get's when the language barrier hits

PSN: hoos4974
Old 04-12-2008, 01:49 PM   #19
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba321
My question to you so that i can help you out better is to know what kind of tv you got 9demension wise and what kind of settings you are using for the tv's color etc..

i wanna help you out because this game looks amazing and the video i took IS NOT in 180p/i OR even at any progressive mode either, so you see it's still looks decent...
My TV is a 55" Grand Wega LCD (forget the model right now) and it's a widescreen 16:9 dimension. Like mentioned before, it does the 720p/1080i. I've got my PS3 checked for both 720p and 1080i. One thing that I'm going to try is unchecking the 1080i option on the PS3. Maybe that's causing a problem. I've seen other people say that various games look better at 720p vs 1080i.

Could the size of screen play a role as well?? You have a 37" and mine is bigger so the resolution will suffer on mine, correct??

Thanks for any help you can provide.

PSN: hoos4974
Old 04-12-2008, 02:06 PM   #20
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosier4974
My TV is a 55" Grand Wega LCD (forget the model right now) and it's a widescreen 16:9 dimension. Like mentioned before, it does the 720p/1080i. I've got my PS3 checked for both 720p and 1080i. One thing that I'm going to try is unchecking the 1080i option on the PS3. Maybe that's causing a problem. I've seen other people say that various games look better at 720p vs 1080i.

Could the size of screen play a role as well?? You have a 37" and mine is bigger so the resolution will suffer on mine, correct??

Thanks for any help you can provide.

First. 1080i ON ps3 looks B A D. your should go to your display settings and change it within the custom settings to 720p automatically. The 55 inch Wega is really TOO big for any type of gaming set up in my opinion. i had the chance to recently go real big but even if I did I would have gone with a 1080p set If it was ANYTHING over 40 myself. on top of that the response times for lcd's is horrible. my 37 is a beauty at 5ms and the ONLY game that "kinda" suffers is PES2008 for the wii cuz of the camera angles inside it. ghosting is %*tch! so is motion blur. Other than that and back to the matter at hand. i would just try 720p and see if it helps...you need it to be progressive NOT interlaced which is what 1080i is doing. BUT I hear that ONLY MLB is running natively in 720p so even if you have both set to 1080i and 720p MLB would JUST looks at the 720p whereas PYS5 IS looking at that higher"resolution" and making it go 1080i. just try 720p man and lower the brightness on your set a bit too
Old 04-12-2008, 03:17 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 4

That video is so unrealistic, after Lew Ford #55 hits his triple they show a cutscene of him and Dragons 3B Norihiro Nakamura chatting it up. How does Lew Ford know japanese already?! Complete BS!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2008, 03:25 PM   #22
Rookie

jhataki's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGOODY
That video is so unrealistic, after Lew Ford #55 hits his triple they show a cutscene of him and Dragons 3B Norihiro Nakamura chatting it up. How does Lew Ford know japanese already?! Complete BS!
i am pretty sure "hello", "how are you", "good job" are pretty common words and easy to understand regardless what language you speak

PSN: hata_kensuke
Old 04-12-2008, 04:24 PM   #23
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGOODY

hahah so true
Old 04-12-2008, 05:40 PM   #24
Rookie

bigmanzam's Arena

Pretty common in Japan. You think those guys just say nothing for months at a time? Nori's best friend is Tuffy Rhodes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »