Home

2 Questions about the game?

This is a discussion on 2 Questions about the game? within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2004, 02:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
2 Questions about the game?

My two questions about this game are this:

1- Is there a straight on "batter/pitcher"camera view for this game? (Not the twisted/[censored]-eyed one that the pitcher is to close to home when he's on the mound...MVP)

2- Does anyone have an RF switch(just the RF switch)and is getting all the sounds like they should? I've got no V.C.R. or D.V.D. to plug AV cables into. Nor do I have the set-up running through my stereo. I have an X-box system. The reason I am asking this is that I have gone through 6 copies of ESPN and the only 2 sounds I got was the announcer's and the ball hitting the bat. Nothing else. With no answers from the boards or ESPN tech site, not even EB games where I got the game. I finally got a call from VC and they told me that the developer's for this game(just the baseball game) went with the Dolby sound and ommitted the other sound options.(My option, just my RF switch) So no matter how many copies I would have went through the sound would have never work correctly. If someone out there that just has the RF switch from their cable and then into their system, please let me know if all the sounds work? I'm going to get this game if both of these answer's are yes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2004, 03:25 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: 2 Questions about the game?

i dont know about the switch, but there is a straight on camera view behind the pitcher. there is alos that other one you mentioned that is a bit off-centred.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »