Home

MLB Power Pros 2008 Roster Update!

This is a discussion on MLB Power Pros 2008 Roster Update! within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2018, 11:22 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MLB Power Pros 2008 Roster Update!

Hello, I'm dishnet from the MLB Power Pros World Forum. I'm excited to announce that a couple members of our community have released a roster update for the ROM of MLB Power Pros 2008! The roster update is for the 2018 MLB season, and we are excited to share it with you!

Because of the murky legality of roms, and because of the possible rule of this forum in general about downloading these kind of files, I encourage you to visit MLB Power Pros World to download the data files necessary to install the roster update into the ROM of the game for the Dolphin Emulator. This does NOT include a ROM of the game, just the important parts of it. The relevant thread can be found here:

http://mlbppworld.com/viewtopic.php?t=10857

Below is a guide to how to install it from MLBPP World member Kungfupandacam. Hopefully, y'all can enjoy this historic update to a somewhat-beloved game!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With the rise of the MLB Power Pros 2018 Roster Update for Dolphin coming out today, I have decided to make a dedicated guide to getting the rosters and save switching.
Note: While save switching you will lose all of your progress in dolphin. I will show you how to back these up, but I am not responsible for you losing your saves.

So now that we got through the consequences, let's talk about Dolphin save switching.
So, pretty much you can do this on every version, but I would advise you to use the stable versions of Dolphin and maybe the stable version of Ishiruuka 5.0. There is another guide on setting up dolphin on the forum: http://mlbppworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9772

Now, that you have Dolphin set-up it's time to download the 2018 MLB Power Pros Update Save : [insert here]

Let's get to save switching now.
Again, I am going to warn you to BACK-UP your saves, so that you don't lose your progress.

Step 1: Open Dolphin
The first step should be easy, just open dolphin.

Step 2: Left Click on the MLB Power Pros 2008 Banner:

Now left click on the MLB Power Pros 2008 Banner. It should look something like this.

Step 3: Right Click Open Wii Save Folder

Now right click on open wii save folder. It should direct you to this folder.

Step 4: Go to Folder 524c3845

Now go to the folder 524c3845. Move the "content" and "data" to somewhere safe or into another folder. Make sure that these files are not in this folder again. This is where you will back-up these files.

Step 5: Copy and Paste the new "content" and "data" Folders
After you have moved and backed-up your other files, copy and paste the new "content" and "data" files from the 2018 Power Pros Update. Have fun in the new 2018 MLB Power Pros Update!

Note: After being done with these files, you may rinse and repeat with the files you backed-up to get them back into the game.
If anything is hard to understand, please post under this!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »