Home

Axis Football Franchise Top 10 List

This is a discussion on Axis Football Franchise Top 10 List within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2022, 10:47 AM   #1
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
Axis Football Franchise Top 10 List

Hey all,

I put a video together discussing 10 reasons why Axis Football 23 *just might* have a better franchise mode than Madden.

Hope it's helpful for anyone considering getting into the game.

https://youtu.be/jO7qO68IcT8
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2022, 12:16 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Axis Football Franchise Top 10 List

Thanks for posting the video. I've been considering buying Axis for the last couple of weeks and your video showed me enough of franchise to give it a go. I've put in the NFL mod and have my first franchise game setup. Hoping you can answer a couple of questions...

First on attributes. I'm probably missing the obvious but for the life of me I can't come up with the meaning of two and am guessing at another two. No luck finding a manual online, maybe missing something obvious here too? :0

FIT (fitness?)
End (endurance?)
BLB ??
TLB ??

Also just going through my team's financials and I started to upgrade facilities. Spent cash there before going through all menus and am going into the season with about $2.9m in available money. Is this too low, should I consider just restarting and making a new franchise game? Or will money start to flow in once season starts and the "available money" pile will grow? Not a big deal either way as this probably becomes a test league\walk through anyway. Just curious on your thoughts.

Thanks
Old 11-05-2022, 01:24 AM   #3
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweed
Thanks for posting the video. I've been considering buying Axis for the last couple of weeks and your video showed me enough of franchise to give it a go. I've put in the NFL mod and have my first franchise game setup. Hoping you can answer a couple of questions...

First on attributes. I'm probably missing the obvious but for the life of me I can't come up with the meaning of two and am guessing at another two. No luck finding a manual online, maybe missing something obvious here too? :0

FIT (fitness?)

End (endurance?)

BLB ??

TLB ??

Also just going through my team's financials and I started to upgrade facilities. Spent cash there before going through all menus and am going into the season with about $2.9m in available money. Is this too low, should I consider just restarting and making a new franchise game? Or will money start to flow in once season starts and the "available money" pile will grow? Not a big deal either way as this probably becomes a test league\walk through anyway. Just curious on your thoughts.

Thanks
TLB is the ability for a runner to break a tackle (tackle break) and BLB is the ability for a defender to break a block (block break).

I'm not sure on the financials. I'm pretty conservative with finances (both in gaming and in real life), so I didn't go too crazy in my franchise. I'm waiting for the PS patch before starting my actual franchise.
Old 11-05-2022, 11:32 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
TLB is the ability for a runner to break a tackle (tackle break) and BLB is the ability for a defender to break a block (block break).

I'm not sure on the financials. I'm pretty conservative with finances (both in gaming and in real life), so I didn't go too crazy in my franchise. I'm waiting for the PS patch before starting my actual franchise.
Thanks for getting back to me. Someone on the Steam board sent me a list of all attributes they found on discord. I'm old school forums but did open a discord account and looked about after that. I feel lost there. LOL

I did play my first game, NFL mod Rams vs Niners, and money did immediately come in via tickets, concessions etc.

Played coach mode and it took me a bit to figure out how to manipulate players, IE keep a back in to block etc. On a 27" 2k monitor with graphics on the highest setting the game looked much better than I anticipated. Player movement too was well beyond expectations. Very realistic play though I gave up way too many sacks before figuring out how to change my protection.

Very optimistic about Axis scratching my franchise itch. Now I have to get in a season and see how it holds up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »