Home

Can you help me choose?

This is a discussion on Can you help me choose? within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2005, 01:53 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Can you help me choose?

Lets start off my saying that I already own 2k5 and love playing a game of football on it. The commentators, the presentation and the replays CAN NOT BE BEAT.

So, why would i get another football game? I want have a game that has a roleplaying type aspect, and a good franchise mode. So, what should i get?

Madden is introducing Superstar mode, that sounds interesting. They also have a owners mode, and a dynasty mode. (I don't know anything about them)

NCAA has race for the heisman, and recuriting (i don't know much about these modes either).

Blitz the league has a whole off the field story line.

Keep in mind that I will be keeping my copy of 2k5 to play just a straight game of football.

Thanks for the comments,
David
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2005, 02:24 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Can you help me choose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesnyc
Lets start off my saying that I already own 2k5 and love playing a game of football on it. The commentators, the presentation and the replays CAN NOT BE BEAT.

So, why would i get another football game? I want have a game that has a roleplaying type aspect, and a good franchise mode. So, what should i get?

Madden is introducing Superstar mode, that sounds interesting. They also have a owners mode, and a dynasty mode. (I don't know anything about them)

NCAA has race for the heisman, and recuriting (i don't know much about these modes either).

Blitz the league has a whole off the field story line.

Keep in mind that I will be keeping my copy of 2k5 to play just a straight game of football.

Thanks for the comments,
David
You Forgot Road To Sunday if you have a ps2.
Old 06-30-2005, 02:45 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ossied316
You Forgot Road To Sunday if you have a ps2.
I do have a ps2, but so far that game is looking pretty bad. Ofcourse there is not alot of information out there yet.
Old 06-30-2005, 03:10 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
I do have a ps2, but so far that game is looking pretty bad. Ofcourse there is not alot of information out there yet.
What looks so bad about it? It looks pretty good to me.
Old 06-30-2005, 03:38 PM   #5
Rookie

Well, I've never been a big fan of boxing. I haven't seen video or screen shots of what that would look like on this game though. There's suppose to be poker in the game as well, right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2005, 03:45 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Well, I've never been a big fan of boxing. I haven't seen video or screen shots of what that would look like on this game though. There's suppose to be poker in the game as well, right?
Yeah their is gambling, not sure if its poker or not, and I don't think it's boxing i think it's more of fighting.

Personally, I've decided to drop Madden because of the lack of changes. I will be getting NCAA, Road to Sunday, and Blitz: The League.

Last edited by Ossied316; 06-30-2005 at 03:49 PM.
Old 07-01-2005, 11:05 AM   #7
Rookie

I don't know if I can afford all three. Do you think that with keeping 2k5, ncaa would be different enough or offer enough to purchase it?
Old 07-05-2005, 03:53 AM   #8
MVP

jpup's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
I don't know if I can afford all three. Do you think that with keeping 2k5, ncaa would be different enough or offer enough to purchase it?
i would put my money on NCAA as far as overall quality until the next gen comes out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »