Home

Football Mogul 07 Review (PC)

This is a discussion on Football Mogul 07 Review (PC) within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2007, 08:54 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Football Mogul 07 Review (PC)

We have just posted our Football Mogul 07 review. Find out what Clay Shaver had to say about it.
"With the console battles that continue to rage in the gaming industry, the often overlooked competitor is the PC gaming market. While PC gaming was the gaming platform just a short decade or so ago, it is often brushed over these days in the Microsoft/Sony/Nintendo battle royale that is waged daily. While PC gaming is still an enormous market (I’m talking to you, World of Warcraft), sports gaming on the PC will likely never be as big as it once was and will likely continue to lose ground to console gaming. However, there is still one sports gaming genre that has and will live on for PC gamers, and that is the text-based sports simulation.

Text-based? Like no pictures? No graphics? No licensed shoes? Crazy, right? I would have been quick to agree with you a few years ago. Maybe it’s that I am getting older and not as quick on the control pad as a I use to be, but over the last two years, I’ve found myself becoming more and more entrenched in this genre. With titles available for just about any sport, if you’re an X’s and O’s or dollars and cents guy, there is a title for you."
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Steve_OS; 01-25-2007 at 12:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2007, 10:40 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: Football Manager 07 Review (PC)

That was my first reaction when I saw the score and then realized you wasn't reviewing Sega's Football Manager 2007 a.k.a. Worldwide Soccer Manager in the US.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »