Home

Great players you saw in HS

This is a discussion on Great players you saw in HS within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2010, 11:41 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Great players you saw in HS

Im still young (bout to enter college in the fall) but I have played against David Wilson (VT)...and we did work vs him..lol

and basketball wise I saw Brandon Jennings play
Old 07-16-2010, 12:09 PM   #18
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

I got to see a few of Randy Moss' football games and actually played against him in basketball my junior year. He was on the same team as Jason Williams (not the Duke one). They were a "highligiht a second" on the court in high school. Moss was every bit as talented in basketball and baseball as he was in football and probably could have played either one of those sports professionally as well.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:10 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by olliethebum85
Did you ever get to see RGIII when he was at Cove? I know he played probably 75% of his playoffs games at Waco Memorial.
Yes I did. When Waco High and Cove were in the same district and I saw one playoff game of his.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:23 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

Seen and played (D. Revis)against quite a few from Pittsburgh area. By far the greatest player I've seen was Terrelle Pryor. Dude was unreal. Looked effortless but in a dominate way.
Old 07-17-2010, 05:55 PM   #21
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

Three impressive players I saw were Lamar Woodley, Charles Rogers, and Stuart Schweigert. Woodley and Rogers went to Saginaw High and Schweigert went to Heritage across town. One school is on the bad side of Saginaw and the other on the good side. You can probably guess which is where. Anyway, I turned down an job offer at Heritage and would have assisted in coaching Schweigert had I taken the job (I was coaching at another school at the time). I missed that opportunity, but I did see those Rogers and Schweigert play against each other (Rogers was a WR and Stu was a QB/S).

Even more exciting was those two racing against each other in track. 1 and 2 in the state (MI) and Schweigert nipped him in the state finals (although I ddin't see it).

Woodley was much smaller in HS. You could almost guess Rogers would screw up his opportunity in the pros. He was unstoppable at the time though. Just throw it long...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2010, 10:20 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 62

Well he was the number rated recruit in America in HS, I remember his HS film he was a monster. It was Nick Saban who kept him in state right?
Old 07-19-2010, 01:10 PM   #23
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

While I was stationed in Jacksonville Florida, I got a chance to see Tebow play at Nease. Absolutely dominating!
Old 07-19-2010, 01:40 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
While I was stationed in Jacksonville Florida, I got a chance to see Tebow play at Nease. Absolutely dominating!
Helped he had the best team money could buy at Nease, right after he graduated that HS was hammered with the worst probation ever handed down to a Florida HS.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »