Home

Cpu Opponent: Madden or NCAA?

This is a discussion on Cpu Opponent: Madden or NCAA? within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2010, 03:31 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 12
Cpu Opponent: Madden or NCAA?

So far I can get NCAA to play a more competitive game. Aside from option teams, NCAA puts up a decent fight while actually possessing the ball and moving it realistically.

Can't seem to find a groove with Madden quite yet. Offensively it's either overpowering, inept, or pretty much inept with some big plays sprinkled in to keep it close.

Which cpu opponent do you find best simulates its respective real life counterpart?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 03:36 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Cpu Opponent: Madden or NCAA?

I have been pretty impressed with the NCAA CPU playstyle since the tuner pack came out....MUCH more realistic now.....It always seems like the Madden CPU stinks for the most part and scores with big plays...One thing I am loving in NCAA is the way QB's will actually overthrown and underthrow balls for incomplete passes!This is huge and if madden has that too it is amajor upgrade over having the only incomplete passes being ones the CPU simply dropped
Old 08-11-2010, 03:41 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: Cpu Opponent: Madden or NCAA?

I agree...I have been able to get better games with heavy slider tweaks. And i am not seeing the OVERPOWERING running game some have said out of the box...If anything, my sliders have been VERY VERY CPU friendly. Most yds the CPU has gained prior to heavy slider tweaks was 44 yds on 12 carries.

Have been able to get them to function better, but still not to where i like it....Ray RICE being held to 14yds on 21 carries? Thats just foolish (2 nd game overall default-ish sliders) i was cleveland! Thats doesnt work for me...nor should it work for anyone else.

Lots of work to do...imho before it plays"right". But i am picky. If i was able to get M10 to work well PRE-Patch with the broken flats, then i can get this to work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »