Home

2 questions for Dan

This is a discussion on 2 questions for Dan within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2003, 07:54 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 11
2 questions for Dan

Hey I was wondering if you could still play single games against opponents online. Are the only option tournaments and leagues? Also do the bigger players in the league still have rippling veins in their arms like in fever 2002? I thought that was a really cool feature that really took advantage of the xbox. I know you guys got alot of crap about unrealistically big players last year but I hope you didn't take this feature out. Thanks for answering our questions its really good to see a developer stand behind their product like this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2003, 08:03 PM   #2
NFL F*v*r

OVR: 2
Re: 2 questions for Dan

Quote:

8bit said:
Hey I was wondering if you could still play single games against opponents online. Are the only option tournaments and leagues? Also do the bigger players in the league still have rippling veins in their arms like in fever 2002? I thought that was a really cool feature that really took advantage of the xbox. I know you guys got alot of crap about unrealistically big players last year but I hope you didn't take this feature out. Thanks for answering our questions its really good to see a developer stand behind their product like this

Yes, of course you can play single games online. The ranking system was completely re-done to support this type of play. Leagues and tournaments were just something added on to the existing feature list for online play.

I think the graphics have only gotten better so I would say what you are asking about it still there (though the player models are completely different this year).

Hope that helps,
Dan

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »