Home

Player momentum or players on a swivel??

This is a discussion on Player momentum or players on a swivel?? within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2003, 09:56 PM   #17
MVP

XBox_Roughneck's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Player momentum or players on a swivel??

Quote:

TXBginz said:
Roughneck cant stand it that Fever is actaully a good game, he flames people for liking other football games over at the TeamXbox forums....funny really. Sorry rough, ESPN isnt the dream you think it is, not everyone is all hyped up about it like you....

Oh TeamXBoxinz....

Tisk Tisk Tisk.

I compliment the game you love and once again I'm chastized for it.

Look troll. I took part in a Microsoft online committee where we discussed what needed to be fixed in the FEVER series. Microsoft was kind enough to send me a free copy of Brute Force.

Contrary to what YOU might think, I probably want the FEVER franchise to be the greatest ever. It's just not there yet IMHO.

You seem to have this built up dislike for those of us who have played FEVER, yet don't think it's the best football title available on the XBox.

I remember when you lashed out at LBzrule for no reason just because his "unofficial" review mentioned some of Fever's weeknesses.

You sir, are one step away from being labelled an NFL Fever troll.

Sheesh man. You can't even stay on topic in your own thread.
Old 09-21-2003, 10:37 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

Dont feed the ESPN [censored you naughty boy], or trolls for that matter. 'limpneck' doesnt even own Fever anymore but he suuuure loves to troll the boards, doesn't he? Go back to your ESPN world loser. If you would like to add to the discussion, feel free, but as always, you have no stance or opinion worth noting.
Old 09-21-2003, 10:49 PM   #19
MVP

XBox_Roughneck's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:

TXBginz said:
If you would like to add to the discussion, feel free, but as always, you have no stance or opinion worth noting.

Oh, you mean like when I said...

Quote:

On this point (and the audio you mentioned being better in another thread) I agree.

FEVER has the advantage when it comes to controlling the Tailback position.

Which had everything to do with the topic you started, but then you did what you do so well (go off topic) when you posted....

Quote:

Roughneck cant stand it that Fever is actaully a good game, he flames people for liking other football games over at the TeamXbox forums....funny really. Sorry rough, ESPN isnt the dream you think it is, not everyone is all hyped up about it like you....

Which had abso-freakin-lutely nothing to do with your original post or my reply to your original post.

Since when did Operation Sports begin limiting post about a game to those who STILL owned said game? Oh wait, they didn't. That's just some silly rule that Chef423 would like to see them push just so his favorite football title would never have any negative things said about it.

You're classic.

I'm glad you're here though. You provide amusement.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »