Home

Pocket Passer QB Free for iOS - $150 Contest

This is a discussion on Pocket Passer QB Free for iOS - $150 Contest within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2011, 07:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Pocket Passer QB Free for iOS - $150 Contest

Quick note to OS readers -

I set out to create a Football Passing game that gives you that satisfaction of completing passes while still requiring practice and skill. I feel I came pretty close with Pocket Passer QB. I realize Pocket Passer QB isn't Madden, but I'm a one man shop this labor of love is a game I not only created, but also one I still enjoy playing. Thanks for your interest.

-----------
Big Toe Productions is celebrating the launch of the free version of the football "flick" game Pocket Passer QB, with a high score contest featuring $150 in prizes. The contest, which is open to players of both the free and paid versions of Pocket Passer QB, starts October 10 at 12:01 am(PST) and ends October 17th at 12:00am (PST).

Big Toe is offering $50 iTunes gift cards to those who rack up the highest scores in Pocket Passer QB's Survival and Pocket Passer QB Free's most challenging Career level. The prize distribution for each game is as follows:

Pocket Passer QB Free
$50 iTunes card for high score on Career Level 5
$20 iTunes card for 50th best score on Career Level 5
$10 iTunes card for 100th best score on Career Level 5

Pocket Passer QB
$50 iTunes card for high score on Survival
$20 iTunes card for 10th best score on Survival
$10 iTunes card for 50th best score on Survival

Contestants must be logged in with Game Center to participate. Scores must be posted from a non-jailbroken device to Game Center within the duration of the contest.

Pocket Passer QB Free hit the App store September 30th, giving football fans the ability to throw bullets, bombs and lobs with the flick of a finger. The game is available for play on the iPhone, iTouch and iPad,.

Pocket Passer QB Website: pocketpasserapp

Pocket Passer QB Free is a perfect fit for mobile gamers who love playing quarterback. With its fluid and accurate passing motion, Pocket Passer QB Free enables players to hit any point on the 3D football field. The game has no pre-set throws, giving gamers more control and the ability to build their skills.

Set in a stadium complete with screaming fans, Pocket Passer QB Free features two great game modes and an interactive training tutorial.

Career - The goal is to unlock five different levels by scoring big points to win trophies. Each level consists of 10 snaps with four balls per snap. Target selection and precision passing is critical to advancing. Hit a Hail Mary and score a huge bonus.

Practice -Newbies can sharpen their skills without the pressure of time constraints, ball limitations or pesky defenders.

The full version of Pocket Passer QB offers an expanded array of game modes, including:

- Survival - In this test of longevity and accuracy, players start with four balls and attempt to earn more by maintaining accuracy, hitting longer passes and achieving streaks. Players make the limited number of balls last by avoiding penalties, which result from holding on to the ball too long and hitting defenders instead of targets.

- Frenzy - Wanna-be QB’s have 90 seconds to hit as many targets as they can and achieve the game’s high score, while dodging defenders. Players have five different skill levels to choose from.

Pocket Passer QB Free offers players great stat tracking for the games and overall player profile. Also, virtual QBs can compare their scores with the rest of the world using the new Game Center leader boards and achievements.

I'm new to the forum and am unable to post links at this point so you may have to copy paste for the website or search in the App Store.
For more information:
Pocket Passer QB Website: pocketpasserapp
Twitter: @PocketPasserQB
Pocket Passer QB on Facebook

Pocket Passer QB Free is available for free now on the App Store.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »