Home

CFL Eastern/Western Semis predictions

This is a discussion on CFL Eastern/Western Semis predictions within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2003, 02:00 PM   #9
MVP

Donovan's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: CFL Eastern/Western Semis predictions

Im still sticking by the Riders man I think theyll pull it out. There my 2nd fav team. And Burris is not overrated he played well with a bad team and once he left you saw how bad the riders really were
Old 10-27-2003, 02:05 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:

DonovanMD said:
Im still sticking by the Riders man I think theyll pull it out. There my 2nd fav team. And Burris is not overrated he played well with a bad team and once he left you saw how bad the riders really were

You are looking at the past. He didn't do a thing this year (probably lack of playing time). I still don't see him getting the role before Glenn.
Old 10-27-2003, 03:05 PM   #11
MVP

Kevin926's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:

SportsmanTO said:
Well for the few of us that actually care about the CFL the playoffs start next week and we've got a couple interesting matchups:

I actually don't care about the CFL but I have my predictions.

I think BC and Winnipeg will win.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2003, 04:06 PM   #12
MVP

Donovan's Arena

Quote:

FISH said:
Quote:

DonovanMD said:

You are looking at the past. He didn't do a thing this year (probably lack of playing time). I still don't see him getting the role before Glenn.

No he didnt play alomost at all this yr, when he came back Greene was playing well and Danny Barrett(great coach) kept him in as the starter. Hes still a top 3 QB in the CFL
Old 10-28-2003, 09:26 AM   #13
MVP

Quote:

DonovanMD said:
Danny Barrett(great coach)

I disagree on that one. I have seen so many stupid play calls from him, I can't even begin to tell you.
Old 10-28-2003, 09:29 AM   #14
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Didn't Barrett step away from being the OC this year? If so then you can't really blame him for calls on the offensive side of the ball. You could probably blame him for the system he runs and decisions at crucial parts of the game but not for any one play call.

I think he's a pretty good coach tho I wouldn't call him a great coach. I think he's pretty much like Pinball Clemons except he seems to have more involvement on the on-field activities, whereas Clemons is more of a delegator of personalities and let's his Co-ordinators do most of the work.
Old 10-28-2003, 10:29 AM   #15
MVP

Quote:

SportsmanTO said:
You could probably blame him for the system he runs and decisions at crucial parts of the game but not for any one play call.

Sorry, this is what I meant. Example Hamilton game. They could of won by sticking with the running game to use time off the clock. I am not excited about the OC either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2003, 03:04 PM   #16
MVP

Donovan's Arena

Quote:

FISH said:
Quote:

DonovanMD said:
Danny Barrett(great coach)

I disagree on that one. I have seen so many stupid play calls from him, I can't even begin to tell you.

Your right I should rewrite that. I like his involvement with his players hes a real players coach. He doesnt have the best personel either, coaching wise or players and hes a relativly young coach. Id love to see the Riders do well at the expense of anyone but the Eskimos lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »