Home

Strong possibility that NFL 2k might return....

This is a discussion on Strong possibility that NFL 2k might return.... within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2013, 10:41 AM   #9
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Strong possibility that NFL 2k might return....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveman24
If it does come back we all need to support. Games like Backbreaker and APF 2k8 would've still been made today if it had the full community support. I do think 2K football will be back 1 day though.
Then BB should have been more flexible with cameras in order to GAIN support and APF should have built-in an NFL season model and provide access to easier modding versus this hex nonsense that 99.9% of the people don't understand and/or won't do.

It's not up to the customer to support a company that maybe will make a product that eventually we would like, it's up to the company to put forth a product that would have initial larger appeal and then grow from there.

Last edited by daflyboys; 10-23-2013 at 10:43 AM.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:20 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Next gen nba 2k15 gives me hope for 2k football

Quote:
Originally Posted by damedash
After viewing the omg trailer for next gen nba 2k...Why hasn't the exclusive license been renewed as of yet? Previously, the license has been renewed at least a year before expiration...I think times are changing going into the next generation of gaming and what better way is with competition.
I was wondering about the license too, it's usually a year or two before expiration that EA renews the deal. I was sure we were going to hear something about a new deal being reached this past March/April and November is almost here, does make you wonder what's going on because the longer EA waits to make a new deal the more its gonna cost or so i read somewhere awhile back (the earlier the renewal the less money is paid).

I'm guessing if we don't hear anything by April/May 14' we just very well might see multiple football games come August 14', which is good for everyone because it means "choice" will be back again.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:58 AM   #11
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Next gen nba 2k15 gives me hope for 2k football

Wasn't the last renewal done like the day before the deadline?

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2013, 03:38 AM   #12
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Strong possibility that NFL 2k might return....

This is an extremely misleading title. There are also plenty of discussions about this anyway. I'm closing this.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »