Home

The more I play Fever..........

This is a discussion on The more I play Fever.......... within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-08-2004, 04:39 PM   #1
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
The more I play Fever..........

The more addicted I get.I have to say,I first rented this game when it first came out and was not that impressed.But picking it up used and playing for a while,IMO Fever is a severe underdog this year.Before anybody starts to rip on me or anything let me first say this.... I started with Madden, but found Owner's mode was (again IMO) way over-hyped, I'm sorry but I care more about on field action vs how much a hot dog cost's at this weeks game.
Then I bought ( and still have ) espn, that game blew me away.I'm starting to get bored with it though,so I picked up Fever used and so far have not been disapointed.I hope MS keeps progressing in this franchise, because they really are on the verge of something here.
Sorry to have ranted and raved , but I guess I will be called a fanboy or whatever the name is (i'm sorry i don't get all these terms). The reason I say that is I'm in my mid 30's and when I was playing my Atari 2600 there was no such thing . I'm just glad we have the games available to chose from these days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2004, 05:39 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: The more I play Fever..........

hey man i agree with you fever ain't bad it will do until august when the new games come out.and you're right espn gets boring after a while. its just something about fever thats fun even with its faults
Old 02-14-2004, 06:10 PM   #3
Pro

feedmeccc's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: The more I play Fever..........

i feel the same way

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »