Home

Help with Front office football

This is a discussion on Help with Front office football within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-29-2004, 07:44 PM   #1
Greatness

utexas's Arena

OVR: 32
Help with Front office football

I downloaded the demo, but I don;t see how to get started. I put my name in and chose my my franchise, then I simulated to my first game. I got stuck there! Any ideas? I just finished the Total Pro Football demo and I was trying front office to see which one is better. Thanks for the help!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2004, 09:22 AM   #2
Rookie

ajaxab's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Help with Front office football

I don't know if I can help you out, but I know that the demo version of FOF does not do the game justice. The fun of FOF IMO is in the offseason moves, salary cap management and draft. Unfortunately, the demo does not allow you to participate in any of these things as you can only get through preseason and two games or so.

I own the game and would recommend it, but at the same time say that it is tough at the median level. Balancing the cap and a competitive team is a juggling game. If you want to learn more about the game, do a search for the Front Office Football forums.
Old 03-10-2004, 10:32 PM   #3
R**k**

whosgotcha's Arena

OVR: 18

ajaxab,

I just recently purchased Front Office Football 2004. It is truly an excellent GM simulation. Unfortunately, it is not functioning anymore. My computer froze and I had to manually shut it down and restart it. Since this occurred I get an error message that states "Sorry could not get a license at this time. Please try running this program later. 23 0." I called the e-license people (via-tech) according to the instructions at the Solecismic website but no one answered the phone. I sent them an e-mail but have not received a reply yet.

Have you experienced this. Any suggestions?
Old 03-12-2004, 12:39 PM   #4
Rookie

ajaxab's Arena

OVR: 6

I have yet to encounter this problem. I would recommend posting your situation in the FOF forums that can be found over at sportplanet.com. Someone there might be able to help you out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »