Home

The Highly Customizable 2K Football Game Wishlist

This is a discussion on The Highly Customizable 2K Football Game Wishlist within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2015, 05:24 PM   #1
Rookie

ironman508780's Arena

OVR: 0
The Highly Customizable 2K Football Game Wishlist

Since there is already a petition hoping to urge the creation of a high customizable 2k football game I thought we may as well compile a wishlist of what we want in said game. So let's begin.

Let's Assume
That the game will follow the fictional league style of APF. And the creation mode is the same. There is one aspect I ls like to see expanded.

Uniforms Creation
the uniforms of the last game were very similar and mimicked the NFLs template uniform. But one of the things that made the classic NFL of the late 80s and 90s was the fact that not every uniform was made by the same maker. Some were made by Puma, others by Starter some by Sand Knit and some were made by Champion.

Sponsers

The creation process should allow for different (fictional) companies to sponsor the teams and make their gear and of course the player would have the choice of which one and whether they want to display their logo on the uniforms or not.

Different companies will have different styles to their uniforms not only to the fabrics but to the shades of their colors. For Example...

Detroit Lions under Reebok

Spoiler

Detroit Lions under Nike

Spoiler

Name and Numbers

I think we would all the the choice between Embroidered numbers and screen print. We should also have the choice to mix and match screen, printed numbers and embroidered nameplate and so on.

Even further we should have the option of patterns on our numbers.

Holed Print
Spoiler

Solid/Shiny Print
Spoiler

Embroidered Patterns
Spoiler

Number Placement and Patches

Allow us to place our numbers anywhere on the chest with varying sizes as well as have commemorative patches for team or league anniversaries

Spoiler

Last edited by ironman508780; 01-13-2015 at 05:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2015, 08:10 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: The Highly Customizable 2K Football Game Wishlist

I would love to see a football game where you can adjust a created players hand/arm length. Part of what makes Odell Beckham jr such a beast is is mammoth hands. That should be incorporated into video games as well.
Old 01-14-2015, 11:03 PM   #3
Rookie

ironman508780's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhobbins
I would love to see a football game where you can adjust a created players hand/arm length. Part of what makes Odell Beckham jr such a beast is is mammoth hands. That should be incorporated into video games as well.
I could see that as a step forward in the APF series. Catch radius is what sets apart recievers and their styles of play. A Julian Edelman from a Calvin Johnson.
Old 01-14-2015, 11:07 PM   #4
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

No offense, but should we even be wasting our time hoping a 2K football game will come out?

Sent From My Galaxy S7
Old 01-14-2015, 11:37 PM   #5
Rookie

ironman508780's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLaFalce
No offense, but should we even be wasting our time hoping a 2K football game will come out?

Sent From My Galaxy S7
There is a thread with a petition to 2K for a football game. We may as well discuss what we would like to see in it.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »